Reviews for A Doom Driven Hero
DG2 chapter 61 . 3/1
I'm amazed how good the story is and the quality never dropped due to how long it was. I hope you could do a SI in this world next with a few twists.
Megalania chapter 1 . 1/14
amazing!
Uday Sra chapter 61 . 12/25/2020
Awesome
Artimuos Sen chapter 38 . 10/6/2020
Did Erik died Offscreen?
Artimuos Sen chapter 36 . 10/6/2020
The frequent use of modern day words really putting damper to the story, otherwise great chapter.
Artimuos Sen chapter 22 . 10/3/2020
I think Eric was either 17-18 years old in lore, but game wise he really looks older.
Artimuos Sen chapter 18 . 10/3/2020
Why the college want to study the Dragonborn, there are hundred of books written about Dragonborn emperors, in game they were happy to have Dragonborn because it will make college popular so that nords and imperials not see magic as evil after the Oblivion crisis.
CrazyMr chapter 40 . 10/1/2020
annnnnnd I can no longer read this story. I am not sure how I managed to get this far into the story. If I were him I would have literally done EVERYTHING opposite of what did. White knight bitch scared to do anything (or anyone), just hopes for the best with everything he does. He is living off of luck. He jumped at the chance to be a werewolf for more power but then turns down chance to become one of the strongest beings their is. Also a Dawnguard SIMP even though he has only met them one time. Harkon should have killed him. Would have been a perfect end to the story.

Good job on writing this, story is put together pretty well. Also idk if you just typed random shit for the dragon language but it looks legit to me. That must have took a bit to get right. Not many can write a story as well as this. Still think your MC is a piece of shit that should have got eaten by vampires though.
CrazyMr chapter 38 . 10/1/2020
I am feeling bad for his housecarls. Especially Lydia. He fucked her once then said that he hoped she didnt remember it and never brought it up again. He ignores all of them. Also I hate white knights with a passion. Only reason I can keep reading this is because of the Serana tag. I hope she can beat some sense into him because he is fucking retarded.
Artimuos Sen chapter 13 . 9/28/2020
People of Tamriel doesn't swore "O god" but by the Talos or Akatosh.
Artimuos Sen chapter 12 . 9/28/2020
Marcus didn't get romance, bad in Witcher games we have that satisfaction.
Artimuos Sen chapter 10 . 9/28/2020
Magicka overuse never cause fatigue like chakra use in Naruto.
Artimuos Sen chapter 9 . 9/28/2020
The shout is Feim not Fye.
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Fantastic story.
Artimuos Sen chapter 4 . 9/4/2020
Why people of Skyrim swearing like modern day?