Reviews for A Doom Driven Hero
razmire chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
Is this the first lemon you ever wrote? Because it’s pretty good.
There their they're chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
Nicely done, suprisingly well done on the sex scene. It flowed in well enough. Wonder how this might play out in the, likely, last arc with the Dragonborn DLC. quick question, as a vampire is serana still able to bear children?
a7xfanatic11 chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
That was a pretty great chapter. A satisfying end to the arc, and I look forward to seeing where you take it from here. Good luck on finals too!
GreyWolf93 chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
Congratulations. Your first sex scene was pretty well written.
Justaquestion12 chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
Is she ever going to cure herself? Because that is the only way I see them having kids unless the adopt. Also the who him growing old and her not thing.
He23t chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
Well, this is a great ending that Marcus deserve with Serena and with the night passion. No one could ask for more.

I wonder what Marcus next mission now. I'm guessing the Civil war against The Imperial and The Stormcloaks. but hope for a chapter soon.
Oblivious IJ chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
Yay they did it!

You damned troll! This is what you meant by him dying didnt you? Well atleast you did it so damn well i guess.

Will he finally talk about his life in Cyrodiil? I think he needs to do just that and soon! Some guy who serves a tentacle monster might look to ruin this happiness Marcus is experiencing right now.

Oh no, how will the harem react? Tho im sure some of them might have moved on...

Seriously Herma Mora gives off Stalker vibes, and those tentacle things are just red flags waiting to happen.

IJ the oblivious one
Donbasos chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
Really like what you have done here. Maybe not so epic as "standing up to the gods and demanding to be brought back", but character wise an important point, seeing his mother again, with the wish of a better life gave me the best wholesome feelings of this story. Then finally his and Serana's admission of love, and everything else, good chapter.
LonnieRedHaven chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
Our boy's been studying. Good work.
blickyposter chapter 49 . 4/26/2019
Very passionate and perfect ending to this arch in Marcus' life. As I've followed this story I've really been able to see and feel you grow as a writer. Bravo! These last few chapters have been absolutely surreal. Your ability to create worlds that the reader gets lost in pairs well with the totally talented ability to elicit every emotion soberly possible. It's rare that I finish a chapter in a fanfic and have to pace around my room to "walk off" all the excitement, anxiety, and amped up adrenaline that's welled up inside of me. Simply put: you're awesomeI cant wait to read more from you in the future and see you're continued growth. Cheers from Texas!
mr.avocadoman chapter 13 . 4/23/2019
did he take dragon's bane tho?
Guest chapter 48 . 4/4/2019
Good fight, jeebus, NEED NEW CHAPTER FAST, PRONTO, good description, only the second person I have seen in the fanfics to use both dragons as allies. Serana may have been a bit late with her transformation but still pretty good, looking forward to whatever ending will come.
razmire chapter 48 . 4/4/2019
An action packed battle with a climatic finish, well done.
I'm going to predict that the next chapter will reveal that one of two things happens. The first is that miraculously, Marcus is somehow able to last long enough for someone to heal him. The second is that Serana has no choice but to turn him into a vampire in order to keep him alive, or at least as alive as a vampire can be.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 48 . 4/4/2019
Did you seriously end this chapter by imitating Modern Warfare 2? Dude, that’s actually really impressive. Great chapter.
He23t chapter 48 . 4/4/2019
What a battle! And A cliffhanger, Dang it!

Man, I hope Marcus survives and live because damn it, he's gone too far to just die like that.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »