Reviews for A Doom Driven Hero
bfg10k17 chapter 45 . 3/8/2019
Tell you what.
If Markus asks Serena to undertake the ritual at Morthal (the one Markus also did, to become human again) then I'd say go for the lemon.
Though only if you're confident in writing one.
Not everyone can make a belivable sex scene. It's better to not have one, than to have a bad one.
You know what I mean ?
Anyway. Thanks for the chapter.
razmire chapter 46 . 3/5/2019
Sorry to hear that your not satisfied with your dragon fight. Personally, I think that it came out pretty good.
Bob2121998 chapter 46 . 3/5/2019
AMAZING chapter as always I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to the next chapter I hope its published soon.
MrBadgers chapter 45 . 2/22/2019
In all honesty, I think I you should include a lemon chapter. Throughout the story Markus has been reminded of the fact that everyone he meets is able to have a normal life that he can't have. The only person in my opinion who understands how he feels is Serana and to me it's a match made in heaven. If anything, you can create a way for both Markus and Serena to live a normal life after their adventures. From my perspective it seems that this is something that both of them want. I mean they both could live the life much like any ordinary citizen, like they could get married, start a business, they could even have kids (I know with Markus being Sterile and Serena being a Vampire their chances of having kids are slim to none) but what if there was another way for this to happen (Other than Adoption). I mean if there's a prophecy to block out the sun by shooting an arrow at it, then there could be a prophecy for anyone to have children with any being. Thus the lemon chapter could be a part of this prophecy. If you wanted you could make an arc based on this idea. I'm not disrespecting you or your story, if anything I really enjoy reading your story. I'm just telling an potential idea for a future chapter/arc. I won't be offended by any way if you don't like this idea nor would it stop me from reading your story. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/20/2019
PLEASE DO THE LEMON CHAPTER FOR GODS SAKE
Guest chapter 45 . 2/20/2019
Lemon pleas
Woodbogger chapter 5 . 2/21/2019
I’m going to keep reading just because I don’t have a lot to read but it seems like another generic dovakin x Lydia massive sexual tension for chapter after chapter. Hope I’m wrong cause I like the ice Dragonborn so far.
FoDew12 chapter 45 . 2/18/2019
That was another good chapter. Gotta say though, the Auriel Bow quest was so long so can at least speed that up for the next chapter. I would also like to have a lemon next chapter
GreyWolf93 chapter 45 . 2/19/2019
In all honesty?

It's your story.

Lemons, IMO, aren't that necessary for a romance plot, but they can add to it if done right. Just gotta remember, writing a sex scene is a lot more than "he stuck his dick in her pussy and they both orgasmed". Especially if it's a sex scene with heavy romantic and emotional tones to it.

And I plan that you're considering having Marcus die (and possibly come back ala Jon Snow) or get to death's threshold? Not gonna lie, I'm a bit...hmmm. Miffed isn't the right word for it. More like "I've seen a hundred stories before where Harkon beats the Dragonborn to near-or actual- death because of 'super-vampire' powers and shite like that"

Plus, there's a bit where I'm annoyed at the whole "one parent dies heroically and leaves the other parent a widow/leaves the newborn child fatherless/motherless trope" that I've seen played out time and time again in media. It gets awfully stale, and in my case, it hits too close to home at times. And I'd argue that it would be more poignant if Marcus chose to LIVE for something rather than die for it. A realization, perhaps at the moment where Harkon is about to kill him, that he realizes that there is more to life for him than simply duty and sacrifice.
Ronnie R15 chapter 45 . 2/19/2019
Would have thought that there'd be more with Aela.
Bigguestinboots chapter 45 . 2/19/2019
Ive thought on it and no, no lemon. Dude is suffering from at least post traumatic stress lol. He dont need to compound the problem with a chemically dependant girlfriend with daddy issues.
razmire chapter 45 . 2/19/2019
Personally, I think that you should have a lemon chapter. I'm only aware of two or three Serana/male OC lemons, so it would be nice to have another. Also, I think that it won't affect the serious vibe of your story to much, depending on where you place the lemon. But this is just my opinion, if you don't feel comfortable writing a lemon, then don't.
There their they're chapter 45 . 2/18/2019
In regards to the lemon, I agree it would be out of place. Maybe hold it off until the whole Dawnguard and some time passes, if you wish to put it in. But personally I say don't do it, since all stories with a romance between the two seem tacky and forced since there's no growth to their relationship other than they go through adventures together, which Lydia, Aela, and all the other female traveling partners would have gone through. I understand why, since bethesda put in some romantic undertones in the game, but all stories seem tacky and out of place with a romance that focuses on those two when many other characters would have a better place, and as you said the romance doesn't usually add to the story other than to be there, or it's the focus of the story. And in regards to this story, specifically, Marcus has turned down all other women, it makes little sense why he's suddenly attracted to Serana. But, hey, your story, and I still enjoy it, if you can make the romance add to the story, by way of tension, suspense, drama, or some mixture of those elements, you will have pleased my appetite for a good story. So I say don't do a lemon, that's my opinion.
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 45 . 2/18/2019
So long as the smexy times are relevant to the story, I have no problem with it.
LonnieRedHaven chapter 45 . 2/18/2019
Do you not know the answer? Yes, yes in a million ways. Keep up the good work. I am addicted now and need another fix.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »