Reviews for A Doom Driven Hero
He23t chapter 44 . 2/8/2019
Man the dawnguard arc is really amazing. Hope for romance and fluffiness soon. Plus some blood!
blickyposter chapter 44 . 2/8/2019
Always a pleasure when you upload a chapter. It's hard to find stories as well written as this on the website. Thank you!
Oblivious IJ chapter 44 . 2/8/2019
... you'd do what? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

JK~ Next chapter. Now!
Bob2121998 chapter 44 . 2/8/2019
AMAZING chapter as always i'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to the next chapter i hope its published soon. :)
HermitWitch chapter 37 . 1/29/2019
I really like the changes you made to the way this part of the story worked out. He was chasing the events the whole time and finally managed to save the emperor, and in the end it really did go to plan just like the assassin at the wedding said- and at Marcus' own hands.

Awesome job!
HermitWitch chapter 35 . 1/29/2019
Haha! The first section with the elf was so intense, building up his fear and all that and then Marcus just stabs him and shrugs it off. That cracked me up. I never thought about what his enemies must be feeling as he waltzes through.
HermitWitch chapter 34 . 1/28/2019
Hah, love the changes you made to Sam's quest. I kinda feel bad that Marcus didn't get to remember his first time, though!
HermitWitch chapter 33 . 1/28/2019
I thought the battle was great! I always thought that it should be more intense. Alduin is the World-Eater and strongest dragon, after all.

I really liked how Alduin took out the other combatants one by one then tore Sovngarde apart. It made it really feel like he was powerful and also putting everything he had into it.

Great job!
HermitWitch chapter 32 . 1/28/2019
I really enjoyed this chapter! The three women sizing each other up was entertaining. The civil war negotiation was good, I liked Marcus putting everyone in their place.

Marcus' new armor sounds amazing, can't wait to see how it holds up in battle! And poor Lydia ;.; But Marcus did the right thing, even if he had to lie to her. She would die for sure and possibly distract him since he'd be trying to prevent that.
Ukonkirves chapter 43 . 1/24/2019
Brofist!
Donbasos chapter 43 . 1/24/2019
Good chapter, hmm a different scroll profecy, that's gonna be, something. Good luck with everything. It is a good story so far, one of the better ones out here. Already subbed too Pewdiepie!
Justaquestion12 chapter 43 . 1/24/2019
I dont imagine Marcus would stat a vampire, it doesn't seemnit wouldcmesh with his personality well. Also i hope serana gets cured, i always did it in my playthrough because lore wise in case she died i couldn't stomach the fact her soul was trapped in coldharbor to be eternally raped by baal
orion399 chapter 43 . 1/24/2019
Ah I see, a fellow 9 year old doing his part.
Also, an amazing chapter. Bit sappy at times but still really enjoyable. Really want to see where things will go from here. I especially liked how the conversation between Marcus and Valerica played out. I always wondered why they would let their own child be raped liked that. Nice to see that you included that fact and didn't pretend that it didn't exist (like the game did).
Hope you update soon. Cheers.
Oblivious IJ chapter 43 . 1/24/2019
If I still used YouTube I would! All hail Pewds the king of 9 yr olds and diss tracks! #BitchLasagna #MotuPatluWTFisthatevensupposedtomean #Stillfab2019

... nice chapter btw.