Reviews for A Doom Driven Hero
Guest chapter 19 . 8/21/2020
Ngl I wish we started to see some improvement. I feel like every fight results in the closest thing to death and defeat and then somehow he gets lucky pulls it off and walks out of there like he’s suddenly healed?
Artimuos Sen chapter 3 . 8/14/2020
Mr Balgruuf, what the hell, since when people in medieval times started to use Mr.
Guest chapter 61 . 7/31/2020
Whoa! Thank you for this masterpiece of a story!
Tenjo chapter 8 . 7/31/2020
The Krev fight is the first shit one you’ve done. You mean to tell me, she somehow tanked through a fus while in midair in order to deliver a blow? Then, from that unstable midair hit that was blocked by a solid wall of sword, she somehow had the positioning and balance to attack before Marcus even brought his sword down? That makes zero sense. Then you have her get stabbed numerous times in the back/chest and yet she can STILL keep fighting despite being a normal human (not dragonborn or werewolf). To top it all off, in what I can only assume is a piss poor attempt to make the situation seem dire but keep Aela alive, you have this supposedly battle hardened and experienced killer suddenly decide to NOT kill. At least not until someone is in place to stop her. That is the kind of weak shit you see in stories for kids, not graphic action stories like this.
JustaGuy chapter 61 . 7/22/2020
This was phenomenal! Could you do an after story pr shorts so we can see more of Lilly? You did a fantastic job my friend, you made the most satisfying Skyrim fanfiction I've ever read!
Jb chapter 2 . 7/21/2020
Okay I just wasted two hours of my life reading this nonsense. It’s clear Marky Mark is a Mary Sue otherwise he wouldn’t be all mopey dopey and kissing women in chapter 2.

I’m out.
Jb chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
Not bad not bad at all
I imagine Marcus looking like the default nord
I-Nex-I chapter 61 . 7/5/2020
Was a good read! To be honest with the title of the story I was expecting a doom ending for a doom driven hero, but this was nice as well. Thanks for all your hard work on it!
UltraMickey chapter 61 . 7/3/2020
Needs an epilogue, but is it safe to assume there’s no 2nd Great War and Marcus and his family lived a long and safe life?
DrWandel chapter 61 . 7/2/2020
Nice end, and I like the way you describe Lily.
I-Nex-I chapter 39 . 7/2/2020
I love the way you’re handling Dawnguard so far. It seems like a small thing, but so many authors who tackle this with an established Dovahkiin have them go along with Serana just to stay in the bounds of canon, even if it makes no sense for them to do it
Guest chapter 61 . 6/29/2020
Cheers for the story mate
GreyWolf93 chapter 61 . 6/30/2020
This is the perfect ending.

The peace all warriors strive for.
razmire chapter 61 . 6/30/2020
Thank you for writing a great story.
reading monk chapter 61 . 6/30/2020
Followed this story for a long time, its been a good read and ive enjoyed the twists, and turns. Hope you can continue to write great stories like this one.
393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »