Reviews for A Doom Driven Hero
NarutoMorningStar chapter 61 . 6/29/2020
Thank you for this. This journey was beautiful. And Marcus got his hapy ending with Serana.

About content, there are many story mods for skyrim, aybe you could try them for your own.
SleepyGuy17 chapter 61 . 6/29/2020
This story has been a wild ride! Can't wait to see what you write next!
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 61 . 6/29/2020
It’s been a helluva ride. I’m glad to have enjoyed it so much.
Oblivious IJ chapter 61 . 6/29/2020
Follow the adventures of Lily Marcusdottir in the next Elder scrolls game! TES 6~~~
Hailomin9 chapter 61 . 6/29/2020
Thank you, this story is hands down one of the best absolutely from start to finish it was just perfect in every way thank you for creating this amazing adventure for us I really do hope we see more of you as your writing skills are phenomenal thank you.
Masso 2010 chapter 61 . 6/29/2020
this was a really good story and I have to give you credit, it takes a lot of commitment to finish a Skyrim story due to how big it is so well done there, if you want to add anything more into this then by all means I cannot wait to see what comes but if you also want to end it here then that's ok too. Well done mate, you should be proud of your work.
Donbasos chapter 61 . 6/29/2020
Heavens above this was one of the best 3 completed Skyrim fanfictions I have read. GG
I-Nex-I chapter 26 . 6/27/2020
Loved that Savior of the World but with Sheogorath
I-Nex-I chapter 10 . 6/25/2020
“The blood might be advantageous now, Marcus thought, while my Thu'um and magic are weak, but who's to say that'll be the case forever?“

I’m glad this was here, because I was worried this story was going to go the route where the Thu’um is basically just shitty magic. It always bothers me when I see fics where the Dragonborn’s Thu’um doesn’t actually get stronger from consuming dragons.
I-Nex-I chapter 3 . 6/19/2020
Lol why did you censor fucking in “F*CKING ZOMBIES” but just a couple lines later leave it unedited in “fucking rock”?
Artekha chapter 4 . 6/13/2020
So what chapter does Lydia die? At least I'm predicting that. Not that I want that, don't get me wrong.
Fenrir070 chapter 55 . 4/7/2020
I used console commands to look at Miraak without his mask once. To say I was a bit underwhelmed is an understatement. If he had more of a gut he'd look like my local plumber (it's almost uncanny). It's like taking off Darth Vader's helmet and finding Mr. Rogers. Thanks for the chapter, great fight sequence.
Fenrir070 chapter 54 . 4/7/2020
Finally we find out what happened in the past. Not what I expected but well thought out and interesting. It always surprises me just how many "ritual sites" are scattered throughout Skyrim and not on the map, I imagine that Cyrodiil isn't any different. Thanks, I've been dying to find out.
Fenrir070 chapter 43 . 4/4/2020
That last few "scenes" with Valerica and Serana were great. Well done.
razmire chapter 60 . 4/3/2020
I have a feeling that Delphine is going to meet a somewhat violent end. Either that, or the majority of the Blades are going to leave her for Marcus.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »