Reviews for A Doom Driven Hero
Fenrir070 chapter 40 . 4/2/2020
First fanfic I've read that actually made more of a big deal about Serana's age. I always thought that was a huge point that was ignored in the game. She's been "suspended" for all that time so she's "covered" but by rights Harkon and Valerica (at least) should be much, much more powerful than they are in the game if they've been "alive" for all that time gaining power, knowledge and experience. Thanks for posting.
Fenrir070 chapter 36 . 4/1/2020
Gotta say I loved the conversation between Marcus and Tullius, especially Marcus' last line. I pretty much always end up playing on the Empire's side even though I have no respect for Tullius or Hadvar. My problem is I have even less for Ulfric, he's supposed to be the "true" High King...an honorable Nord yet he helped the Thalmor at least early on when he was captured. If he were the honorable Nord he pretends to be he would rather have died than do that. Ok, rant over. Thanks for another great chapter.
Oblivious IJ chapter 60 . 3/31/2020
It's dark times my friends, dark indeed when toilet paper is high on the list of essentials... what else could you use to wipe? *Looks at Corgi* ... soft

IJ
Masso 2010 chapter 60 . 3/31/2020
All of that happened and we still have 1 or 2 chapters left? Damn boy you work hard, this was a great chapter. I don't know where you're going with the whole mortality thing but I do think it's an interesting concept. Let me just run something by you, I'm all for Serana and Marcus getting a happy ending but as we know that's quite tricky when one of them is immortal but how about you make them both immortal without turning Marcus into a vampire? Now just listen...…. or read my reasoning.

Marcus is a Dragonborn. Which means he has the soul of a dragon, something which is not easily destroyed, the only problem is his body, what if after all this is done he gets a blessing from Akatosh, the dragon god of...… you guessed it, Time. All of the Dovah are his children and they're all immortal, the only think that can permanently kill them is a dragonborn, which I personally believe is a child of Akatosh and Kynareth. Well there souls are the child at least. So how about once Marcus saves the world once again from whatever you bring forth to destroy it, how about those two divines give Marcus the blessing of either agelessness so he can still die from mortal wounds just like Serana and his much more balanced then just making it so they can't die. Or you make it so Marcus and Serana are both taken to afterlife together when one of them dies? how about it, it's not the worst idea right.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
ArtanisRose chapter 60 . 3/31/2020
Do it Marcus! Kill that bitch Delphine and take the Blades as they were meant to be! SERVING the dragonborn!
GreyWolf93 chapter 60 . 3/31/2020
Seems like Marcus wants to turn the Blades into some kind of Jedi Order-like organization... or at least what the Jedi are SUPPOSED to be in Star Wars (guardians of peace and justice, not servants of a corrupt government).

Oh...and we're about to see Serana visit Falion!

Ah...I wonder if his child is going to be a boy or a girl?
blazingpheonix123 chapter 59 . 3/26/2020
Man this story is so good and marcus and serenas relationship is the best i really want a happy ending not a hero dies at the end story hope marcus considers being immortal again to be with serena so she wont lose him and be alone again
Fenrir070 chapter 15 . 3/26/2020
Just wanted to say that was a pretty intense chapter. Very well done with both Salvianus and Marcus. Also liked the conversation between Illia and Marcus afterward, some good character development there.
Overlard chapter 4 . 3/9/2020
The greybeards: "Do...vah...kiin!"
- Should be either "Dov...Ah...Kiin" meaning "Dragon Hunter Born" , or "Dovah...Kiin" meaning "Dragon Born". "Do Vah Kiin" would mean something like "From Spring Born" or "Originating and Born from Spring"
www dot thuum dot org

The story so far looks really good. Looking forward to reading the rest of it.
Mr.unknow chapter 39 . 2/18/2020
in a way i get a bit of a Underworld feeling to this.
SatanicPanic chapter 41 . 2/8/2020
I just wanted to say thank you for not abandoning this story AWSOME story.
fungusacademy chapter 3 . 2/10/2020
You've done a great work on writing battle scene!
That was really immersive
Gaius Aurelius chapter 48 . 2/9/2020
Got some Modern Warfare 2 vibes from the ending of this chapter. Marcus Soap, eh?
Gaius Aurelius chapter 25 . 2/8/2020
Argonians aren't khajiit. They don't speak in third-person.
razmire chapter 59 . 1/31/2020
Judging by your statement that there’s only a chapter or two left, I’m guessing that Marcus’ plan ends up working.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »