Reviews for A Doom Driven Hero
jaffa3 chapter 20 . 8/19/2019
I like how the entire Collage arc happened. Really good work.
razmire chapter 54 . 8/14/2019
And so his tragic past has finally been revealed.
GreyWolf93 chapter 54 . 8/13/2019
Sad chapter.
Bob2121998 chapter 54 . 8/13/2019
AMAZING chapter as always I'm REALLY REALLY looking forward to the next chapter I hope it's published soon.
Oblivious IJ chapter 54 . 8/13/2019
... sniff...
The Amesiac chapter 50 . 8/1/2019
I am going to be honest, I have no idea as to why I love this story. I thought it was going to be some ridiculous harem, yet you proved me wrong. Maybe it is the personality and growth of Marcus. I dont have a clue, which honestly aggravates me.
I am kinda sad that you didn't really touch the Civil War all that much beyond the Peace Treaty. I was kinda hoping that the Dragonborn would attack the Thalmor with his Dragons and Guilds, along with the Imperial army that would be sent out by The Jarl of Solitude, and the Stormcloaks being led by Ulfirc. Maybe include Paarthanux and his army.
He23t chapter 53 . 7/20/2019
Marcus in the grind and he is not a force to be trifled with, even all dragons.
Oblivious IJ chapter 53 . 7/19/2019
Dragonborn DLC is actually very short compared to the Dawnguard and Main story now that I think about it, I think it might be the fact that they added an entire an island to it... then again in Oblivion the Shivering isles DLC had a big map filled with a lot of quest and a long story to mad godhood... so what does that mean.. Bethesda getting lazy -_-.

Holy fuck he's 23?! Damn~! He's lived a hard life!

Heh... Malacath's toenails...

IJ the oblivious one
GreyWolf93 chapter 53 . 7/18/2019
Hehe. Marcus threatening Hermy with the destruction of his precious books was priceless.
GreyWolf93 chapter 52 . 7/2/2019
Sorry. Meant to review earlier.

Well, this continues to be one of my favorite Elder Scrolls fics thus far. I'd also have Marcus describe it, as flashbacks can be very...cheesy unless done absolutely right. Better play it safe, I'd say.
Oblivious IJ chapter 52 . 6/30/2019
... Frea you naughty Skaal you...

IJ the oblivious one
Bob2121998 chapter 52 . 6/30/2019
Guest chapter 51 . 6/18/2019
Looking forward to seeing what role Frea comes to play in the grand scheme of Marcus and Serana’s relationship. Great Chapter though, are you attending a University of California by any chance? Seems like it from your finals schedule.
RuinedSilence chapter 51 . 6/13/2019
I'm usually not a fan of quests being retold but this is one of the few stories in my list of exceptions.

The characters are so fleshed out that I could only wish they were this well written in-game. The idea of Marcus being an ordinary guy who has the weight of the world on his shoulders is interesting (to say the least) and seeing him struggle with himself internally really connects him to the reader.

Everything else simply falls into place perfectly; how Marcus interacts with the world and the people around him feels natural. You deserve all the place you get. Well done.
razmire chapter 51 . 6/9/2019
Personally, I think that Frea jumping on the Marcus ‘bandwagon’ would indeed be, as you put it, ‘uncharacteristic ‘ of her. I could see her admiring Marcus, as a warrior and a friend, but nothing more than that. But that’s just my opinion.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »