Reviews for Berry, Berry, Quite Contrary
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
LOL! Cute!
WilliamsXev chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I loved it! The image of the two of them arguing over the details of the story and offering such radically different versions was priceless!
Enchanter chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Ha! That was so funny!

I couldn't stop laughing!
Lex chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Well, I suspect Roxton's version was more truthful than Marguerite's - and I like it so much better! LOL! Who wants a saccharine Marguerite, all polite and patient? Roxton is challenged and bewitched by the Marguerite who keeps him on his toes, who is unpredictable and difficult - he wouldn't be caught by the unfailingly pleasant and cheerful Marguerite - and neither would we! It's very funny to hear her try to pass off her account of the day as the truth - lol!
Brandy Leigh chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Great story, and great use of an X-Files plot line! Bad Blood is one of my favorite episodes, dude. I love running into other people who are into Lost World as well as X-Files, seeing as I was obsessed with X-Files way before I ever heard of Lost World. Now I'm obsessed with both (shame X-Files was taken off the air), as well as Charmed. Great job girlie, and keep up the good work!

-Brandy
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I loved that!

It was relly funny, I laughed soo hard.

Maybe a sequel?

What did happen to Malone, and Finn?
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
hehe...that was great. And the ending was perfect. Wonder what happened to Finn and Malone? Keep writing!
KatrinaAnn chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Really enjoyed it, of course Marguerite's version was true, would she ever tell a lie and you know how men exaggerate.
KatrinaAnn chapter 1 . 3/25/2003