Reviews for Man Slayers
angel313 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Please contnue this story. It is really good.
Suzie Tsurugi White Tiger Naku chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
THIS IS GREAT
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
Ritsuka again? I just saw her reply. Ugh.

Okay, Ritsuka, if you read this... you are OBVIOUSLY mistaken on Naoko and her dealings with making Sailor Moon.

I don't know where you got the "based on" and "information on" the manga characters being connected to mythological gods/goddesses, truthfully she did research a bit but the majority was certainly NOT mythology but more so astrology.

Yes, myths were mentioned a lot throughout the manga, we know.

However, "Beautiful Senshi Sailor Moon" was a more complex follow up for a manga called. "Codename: Sailor V" and yes, that manga was written first and before Sailor Moon and was finished after or during, I believe, the Sailor Moon manga run.

See, Ritsuka, Sailor Venus was the first senshi and her manga came first, dear, and her character was not at all based on any mythological god or goddess. When in her own manga, Minako often said Moon, Crescent, Eclipse and other moon related sayings and very RARELY said Venus, but she did say Venus during the run, obviously.

However, NONE of the senshi are in fact based on gods and goddesses...

The only connections to godly beings and mythology is Venus saying she is the Goddess of Love and Beauty, and that was only a handful of times in the manga run.

Then we have Serenity and Endymion, from which people say were created from Selene the Moon Godess and the Sheperd Endymion.

However, Serenity in no way is a name affliated with Selene. Serenity means serene, calm and tranquil. Selene does not mean that. A name like Selene would be Selena. They may look similar and sound similar but are far different. The only connection there is that Serenity is the Princess of the Moon and Endymion shares the name of the Sheperd but in the manga he is the Prince of Earth.

Endymion of mythology is a Sheep Herder and/or in some cases a Sheperd. Though people think he was one of the first men on earth, it doesn't make him a prince as people like to think. They also suggest he's a prince because he was chosen by Selene. No, sorry still a sheep herder and he wasn't even made a god, but was kept in sleep where he met Selene and they had thousands of children.

Mamoru and Usagi only had one... well most people don't know this but Naoko had created a second child of them and called her Kousagi and she was younger then Chibiusa. She was given her own small story book in the manga, like Chibiusa's Diary at the ends of the books.

Chibiusa is the leader of the four Amazoness Senshi and is in the last saga Stars, in her eternal form, SailorStar Moon. All the senshi had the starting SailorStar Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Pluto, Uranus, Neptune and SailorStar Saturn rather then Eternal, since only Eternal Sailor Moon was gifted with such a name and at the end of the manga run, it was symbolic because Mamoru said no matter what new stars rise, Sailor Moon would always be invinsible... Eternal.

Anywho, Kousagi, which means "Second Usagi" is the second daughter and has very light purplish pink hair and has four cone shaped buns in her hair. She also has blue eyes unlike Chibiusa's red one. Her character is a lot like Usagi in piggyness and tardiness and school, unlike Chibiusa and she is only in 3rd grade.

She is introduced in a parody manga at the end of the sixth artbook.

Her senshi alias is Parallel Moon and her team is the daughters of Usagi's original senshi.

Aino Mina, Kino Mako, Hino Rei and Mizuno Ami and they are Parallel Venua, Jupiter, Mars and Mercury. They don't like Kousagi much though. Kousagi's symbol is bunny's and she hates cats.

Err.. right back on topic.

What Naoko took real consideration into researching was NOT gods/goddesses. I mean seriously, look at the manga again, or go to Eternalsailormoon . org and learn more and stop making yourself a fool.

She based her characters on triats that came from PLANETS and the solar system and horoscopes.

Take Rei, for instance. She has pet crows who are actually from their own planet and were named after the moons of Mars, Phobos and Deimos.

And if you want to make such a big fuss about Rei being Athena then here is something you obviously didn't know, no surprise, thou who knows gods so well.

Athena was the goddess of three main worships. Athena was the goddess of weaving, wisdom and... WAR, you idiot, she was the goddess of WAR among weaving and wisdom.

I know you love SailorStar9's stories or ARE that author but seriously? Ami wouldn't be a good canidate for the goddess of weaving, wisdom and war. Yes she has wisdom but so does Rei who IS by the way wise and patient.

Since your basing your information on Naoko's work, then we are recoginzing manga version Rei, since Naoko made the manga, and the anime came after.

See Naoko didn't make the anime, she only helped and added her two cents, the producers made the anime.

In the anime, Rei was tempermental and fought constantly with Usagi. In the manga, Usagi and Rei rarely fought and were like sisters. Rei in the manga was wise, patient and solitary, she took her duties to being a senshi quite seriously. Also, just so you know, Mamoru and Rei in the manga had no relationship, that was the manga's doing.

The anime is like a different version of the manga, just compair them idiot.

So I advise you to take a look at both Anime and Manga, and then go look over your mythology more. You picked the wrong fight to lie about or "assume" you think you know because I know more then you in this area, dear.

Ahh, sorry Damia, but she's pissing me off. Could you do me a favor because I want Ritsuka to see this so she stops bitching at you, just mention it in a note and UPDATE soon please.

Love ya and ATHENA/REI is a perfect combination! WOOT!

Go Athena, Hera and Artemis! WOOT!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 8 . 8/3/2007
UPDATE ALREADY!

ERG!

So sad, poor Rei.

MORE!
shannon chapter 8 . 6/13/2007
Good work!

Can't wait for the next update.
polygurl01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
liked the story and the way the gurlz were portrayed as gives a good twist to a story hope u will be updating the story soon?
Ritsuka chapter 7 . 6/3/2007
Well, then don't fucking disgrace Naoko Takeuchi. She researched and based her characters on something. I know the point of fan fiction is to put your own touch on something, but come on. Please. I wasn't rude, or mean in my review. Yes, I said I wasn't recommending it, but I didn't once insult your intelligence. It's more common of a mistake to mislabel the gods and goddesses in Greek mythology, seeing as how there are sometimes two of them (Aphrodite for example)-

I didn't read the whole thing. Each god and goddess has a specific personality. MARS (AKA Ares) has a quick temper. Athena is patient and wise.

If you want to mix and match personalities, fine. But any self-respecting Sailor Moon fan will be atleast annoyed by CARELESS naming.
mystic soilder chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
I am glad that I have found this story, and decided to give it a chance. I love it and am so glad that I did not pass it up. Please update soon.
copperlights chapter 8 . 5/28/2007
Well, no matter how short, it was still a good chapter! And good choice on the song. I love Sugarcult! Hope you don't hit another dry spell!

Ja!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
I couldn't review the new chapter 7 because that was the review I left for the AN, heh heh. Yersh.

Good chapter. I like how you had the guys decide one what to do.

Girls wore interesting outfits... Makoto's was the best.

My my, those doctors are scum! I like Minako's comment on her boy and how she grinned in satistfaction that she broke his arm and started to sing 99 bottles of beer.

Love Ami's attitude too and how the burse asked her if she wanted another black eye and she replies "do you want to breath through a tube?"

I get the sense that yes, they suffered and lived traumtic lives and it changed them from what the could have been, should have been.

Now they are ironic, bitter and sarcastic and won't show their injured feelins outside except those they trust, like each other.

Ritsuka was pretty stupid. I read the review and shook my head. She read one chapter before bitching. That's igornace.

I think she likes SailorStar9's stories and that;s why she bitched about Rei being called Athena.

SailorStar9 idolizes Ami, which is cool but she hates Usagi, which is stupid. Can't be a true fan if you hate any character. Almost all her fics state Ami is Athena.

I think the names fit, I especially like Makoto as Hera and Usagi as Artemis. Zues or Selene or Luna or Diana would be too obvious and not as intersting as what you picked.

Can I ask a favor? I know a lot about gods and relgions and such but I wanna know more about the God or Goddess named Shiva. Can you tell me about Shive cause I am too lazy to search.

Thanks for the update!
Sunshine Fia chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
Cool!

I like very much!

Can't wait till the next chapter comes out!
bluesywisdom chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
...
bluesywisdom chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
i'm really into this story. nice idea.

please update soon!
Ritsuka chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
You have the wrong gods/goddesses associated with the planets.

Moon: Selene/Luna, Artemis/Diana

Mars: Ares/Mars

Mercury: Athena/Minerva, Mercury/Hermes

Jupiter: Zues/Jupiter

Venus: Venus/Aphrodite Ourania/ Aprhodite Pandemos

Neptune: Posiedon/Neptune

Uranus: Uranus/Ouranos/Caelus

Saturn: Saturn, sometimes mixed up with Cronus.

Pluto: Pluto/Hades, though not REALLY. The two were mixed. Psloutas was the god of mining, silver, gems, etc. Since these objects came from underground, Hades and Pluto were eventually merged.

I sugged you change Athena. It's pissing me off and I'm not recomening your story for such a major mistake.
frosty chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
loving this story, please update soon!