Reviews for Stolen Innocence
Tenshi chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I've been checking up on this story of your for a while now hoping it would be updated and i thought i would message you to see if you planned on finishing it.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
i love this story! _ the twins sound cute and i'm sure haruka would kick those girls asses! i really hope you'll update this fic soon _
Tenshi chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Hey I've read your story a couple of times now and I have to say its got to be one of my favorites. Amy is one of my favorite scouts and there aren't really a lot of stories out there with her as the main character. It looks like this story hasn't be updated in almost 4 years but i'm hoping that you do plan to continue it at some point. If you weren't going to finish it that would be a shame cause its really good. My sister also said I should add something in for her and that she also is looking forward to it being updated. Thanks for your time.
Song Hai 2 chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Ok idea: You should do something where the guys try to get Ami to go out and have some fun or something. Also you should add in a bit or too for a Hotaru Duo scene, you kinda left me hanging! They're cute together i like it.
Song Hai 2 chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
So Hotaru," Duo started with a smile.

"No," Hotaru said immediately.

"Huh?" Duo asked.

"N-O, No," Hotaru said.

"You don't even know what I was going to ask," Duo protested.

LMAO. That was freakin hilarious. hmm just thought i should say so. I'm reading what you got here and i like it alot. I did'nt know you had so many stories! Good ones too!
serenitynight chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
great job on this story. i really enjoyed reading it. i dont usually do fics that center on one of the other senshi but u got me hooked. ciao
Leelai Mouse chapter 4 . 6/29/2005
I wish you'd update. I'm not a big fan of Ami-centric fics, but it caught my eyes and it's very good so far. Better than a lot of stories I've seen. Then again, you're stories are always good! .
momocolady chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
hi,good story,bye
Botticelli'sVenus chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
please dont take it down it's really my favorite

story of yours

paige
SailorStar9 chapter 4 . 4/12/2004
Just make this an Ami/Quatre and I'll review from this chapter onwards.
AnimeGirl chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
Love your fic! PLEASE continue!
- M
CrystalBlueSeraph chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
That was good. I loved your story. The first I really wanna read, straying from Usagi-centered fics.
Please...UPDATE SOON. _
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
MORE! I want to see what happens to Ami
kichiko chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
thank you! i know i haven't read the whole fic yet, but i'm just say ing that i todaly agre with your views on pairings. Ami/Heero really creps me out. great fic.
Katsie XD chapter 4 . 1/10/2004