Reviews for Seventh Heaven
thisisanauthor chapter 32 . 4/23/2012
I have to say that this is my all time favorite 1x2 fanfic. I wish you would continue it, but that's obviously not going to happen. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time as I did when Solo suggested Duo as the "pretend boyfriend." It's been a wonderful ride, I'm just sorry it had to end on a cliffhanger.
MoonxStar chapter 31 . 10/18/2010
Kawaii! I 33 Duo :DDD *hugs duo plushie*
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 32 . 3/28/2009
This story is fantastic! The whole thing just makes me smile.
Rune The Secret Child chapter 32 . 2/24/2009
This is a veyr amusing story and I am sad to see it so Abandoned. However, it is understandable, Have you considered putting it up for Adoption? Its not my style of story. but I am sure that there are other writer who would wish to continue it.
reesheyer chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
okay this is one of those fics i could read again and again but will never get fed up in... so you have got to finish this fic... it is really good and i really want to know what happens next now that they are officially together... i want to see the kiss that heero oh so wanted so much... pls pls pls finish this fic for us your avid fans...
aoilevelina chapter 31 . 2/21/2008
What a story, and damn sad its not finished or updated, but then it is how it is :) Thanks for it.
secret agent kitkat chapter 32 . 3/1/2007
Curious hm... this fic is still here?... HI! i first read this fic in 05, ended up printing it out for some reason and just found it in a mess of junk in my desk drawer. This was a really good fic and i was just curious if you are planning to continue or if this is just a dead story
Katherine chapter 32 . 9/13/2006
I really like this story. And I am wondering if you will be continuing it anytime soon. Hopefully:)! Please.
Professor Potter-Malfoy chapter 32 . 7/12/2006
This is an amazing fic, which I thoroughly enjoyed readng. The blind date scene was masterfully crafted! I can't wait to read more, and see how their relationship progresses now the truth is out, and hopefully Solo will provide humour throughout their relationship.
Anonymous chapter 32 . 6/22/2006
This work is magnificent Iv'e enjoyed reading it immensely so far...please continue this story! it's quite spectacular not only romance wise but humourous too I like that! *winks*

P.S. I like the way you've captured the views of both characters perfectly!
tyleet88 chapter 32 . 5/11/2006
I LOVE this story it is very well put togeather, (sigh) big brother are so overly protective. plz update (sigh) i'll beg and plead for more chapters :D you can't pass that up :D
Amiphita chapter 32 . 5/8/2006
hi! I really like this story. It has a great sence of reality unlike others. I hope you don't keep me waiting long for the next chapter! update quickly and keep up the great story line, I can't wait to know what happens next! No cliffhangers! haha bye.
GenesisAda chapter 32 . 5/8/2006
Wow, I sat here and read through this entire story and it is really good. I love the internal workings of Heero's and Duo's brains especially during this chapter and the chapter before. I do hope you update this story again. It's really good and I'm interested in reading more of it. :)
Youkai Girl chapter 32 . 5/7/2006
I love this story, and would love to see an update if possible. Keep up the good work!
Ratt-San chapter 32 . 4/7/2006
I really hope you plan to continue this fic, I have enjoyed reading it. Your style of writing as well as the plot are very good.

I will continue to wait for updates, best of luck!