Reviews for Consequences
Krispod chapter 5 . 6/14
I hope you keep writing this story :)
I love your imagination!
princess chapter 2 . 5/29
I put pineapple on my pizza too, and I kill my favorite characters when I'm mad at stuff that has happened in my life so... We could be friends.
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 5/29
Holy Cow! I didn't see that coming! Please keep going!
Angela Jewell chapter 5 . 5/28
"Did we just get saved by an akuma." OMG - best line ever.

So, a new evil has shown up! That was so unexpected, especially when we found out Felix was working with Natalie all along! Plus, Felix usually gets the hero treatment, so this was a nice change - talk about a twist! And Adrien's talk with his father was actually really sweet, not to mention eye-opening, even if he's still not willing to let go of the power, at least he cared enough about Adrien to warn him about the kwami-pregnancy issue and to leave him with a touching message as well.

I wonder what the new big bad's plan is... I'm looking forward to reading more!
Angela Jewell chapter 4 . 5/19
This sequel is the best! Seeing protective Tom was seriously adorable, and I couldn't stop laughing when Adrien pretty much proposed lol. My favorite moment though was when he told Marinette he loves her; it was so sweet and silly and simple. Having to watch them separate was heartbreaking, but even with all the drama heading our way, I'm confident they'll be back together soon. I loved all the backstory too - about the old houses, and how miraculouses used to be passed down by families instead of through a guardian. I never saw the Juleka/Alix thing coming, though like you say, it does make a lot of sense. And of course I'm excited to see exactly what Adrien's plan entails!

Thanks for writing. I can't wait to read more!
D.Mentor chapter 4 . 5/1
A great story so far, I'm looking forward to more. Thank you for writing.
Lillybug190513 chapter 1 . 4/18
*throws rotten tomatoes at what a rubber chicken's face* It was great!
dmasaki chapter 4 . 4/6
Dat cliffhanger tho...
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 4/6
I don't like Natalie's idea of keeping Adrien home.
sweetXDmelody chapter 3 . 2/27
Nathalie's way to get Adrien doing what she wanted kind of surprised me scared me. So many akumas, and adrien and marinette with the residues is dangerous, I wonder if the purification will work, probably not. I honestly have a hard time imagining juleka as chat noir, basically because she doesn't talk too much, she would be extremely silent all the battle, all the opposite of adrien, I'm glad adrien got the miraculous instead. Love your story
wolfrunnerable12 chapter 3 . 2/25
I do actually think Adrien and Chloe are related. Only I peg them as siblings or half siblings.
wolfrunnerable12 chapter 2 . 2/22
Best. Chapter. Ever!
Grapefruit101 chapter 2 . 2/12
pleases continue this story i really like it
TomD02 chapter 2 . 2/7
Amazing story. Not to dark but fuck no pineapples on pizza
sweetXDmelody chapter 2 . 2/7
I confess that dark trama makes the story more shocking and interesting, I love what you did here. Honestly I wasn't expecting you to come with this powerful dark turn the characters are going to have against their will. But the way you wrote it, wow. I really want to see how things will go from here. I' m happy it has a lot of sense and fits really well with the story. Yeah I'm between the people who loves making their characters suffer or get killed if that makes the story more interesting, so I'll not send you hate, I really liked what you did here. And I love pineapple on pizza too! Hawaiian is the best! IDK why people hate it, lol.