Reviews for Consequences
Krispod chapter 6 . 9/18
Oh I loved this! Like so much!
I’ve read this fic twice now and it was just a great the second time through!
Your writing is amazing, it’s so creative and imaginative. I love how you’ve written the kwamis with their own personalities and dynamics, both with each other and their chosen.
These fan fics bring me so much happiness, like, it’s my favourite form of entertainment, and a great distraction from the troubles in life you know? Thank you so much for all the time and energy you put into these!
Krispod chapter 4 . 9/18
Love it, as always! Your writing style is really great, it’s obvious that you put tons of thought and effort into this, you should be very proud of how it turned out!
I’m binging this whole story, and I’m already dreading getting to the newest chapter and then having to wait for updates.
Krispod chapter 2 . 9/18
Them healing together, the yin and yang idea is a personal favourite head cannon of mine. I love how you did this!
black neko hime chapter 2 . 9/16
I have never vomited from nightmares, but I've woken up choking on screams. I've had times where my consciousness returned before my body woke up (and as it was a chase dream, you can see why that's terrifying...). Tom and Sabine are good parents. I can't imagine the breakfast conversation that's going to happen. Thank you for writng this chapter and for not cutting it off before Marinette had been able to talk to Adrien properly.
Adrien had every right in the world to be loud. And he did a bang-up job.

I want, very much, to thump the everloving out of Bridgette and Felix right now

Why is Chloe after Cat?
Wynni chapter 5 . 8/16
aaaah! So, I was binge reading your gallery, and now I'm all caught up, and now I have to wait with everyone else for your muse to grace you with the next chapter.

You have a magnificent storyline going here. i am really looking forward to whatever you do with it.

and i like how you worked Bridgette and Felix into it.

and subscribed.
Krispod chapter 5 . 6/14
I hope you keep writing this story :)
I love your imagination!
princess chapter 2 . 5/29
I put pineapple on my pizza too, and I kill my favorite characters when I'm mad at stuff that has happened in my life so... We could be friends.
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 5/29
Holy Cow! I didn't see that coming! Please keep going!
Angela Jewell chapter 5 . 5/28
"Did we just get saved by an akuma." OMG - best line ever.

So, a new evil has shown up! That was so unexpected, especially when we found out Felix was working with Natalie all along! Plus, Felix usually gets the hero treatment, so this was a nice change - talk about a twist! And Adrien's talk with his father was actually really sweet, not to mention eye-opening, even if he's still not willing to let go of the power, at least he cared enough about Adrien to warn him about the kwami-pregnancy issue and to leave him with a touching message as well.

I wonder what the new big bad's plan is... I'm looking forward to reading more!
Angela Jewell chapter 4 . 5/19
This sequel is the best! Seeing protective Tom was seriously adorable, and I couldn't stop laughing when Adrien pretty much proposed lol. My favorite moment though was when he told Marinette he loves her; it was so sweet and silly and simple. Having to watch them separate was heartbreaking, but even with all the drama heading our way, I'm confident they'll be back together soon. I loved all the backstory too - about the old houses, and how miraculouses used to be passed down by families instead of through a guardian. I never saw the Juleka/Alix thing coming, though like you say, it does make a lot of sense. And of course I'm excited to see exactly what Adrien's plan entails!

Thanks for writing. I can't wait to read more!
D.Mentor chapter 4 . 5/1
A great story so far, I'm looking forward to more. Thank you for writing.
Lillybug190513 chapter 1 . 4/18
*throws rotten tomatoes at what a rubber chicken's face* It was great!
dmasaki chapter 4 . 4/6
Dat cliffhanger tho...
Rose Tiger chapter 4 . 4/6
I don't like Natalie's idea of keeping Adrien home.