Reviews for The Messiah
AussieSheila chapter 13 . 1/5/2010
I was on the edge of my seat for the whole story. In the last chapter, was it Deacon? And he was thinking about Shiloh? I'm a sucker for happy endings! This story was so easy to picture. Great job!
unkown chapter 13 . 4/22/2003
Ok, I might have missed him, but was Phlox anywhere in this story?
Nala chapter 13 . 4/22/2003
You did it. I was really happy that at the end he didn't shoot Deacon :). I liked this story very much. Together with "The Torture Ship" it made a really good story, interesting. I never got bored and there seemed to be a twist in every new chapter. It was really great, I hope to read more of you soon. *Nala*
Nala chapter 11 . 4/20/2003
Wow, this is getting more interesting with every chapter. I'm curious if Shilo's really going to shoot Deacon.

*Nala*
coldqueen chapter 11 . 4/20/2003
i'm scared.
coldqueen chapter 3 . 4/14/2003
i love it, cause at first i didn't understand so i read the first story, so now i do!
Nala chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
Hey, this was good. I'm happy to know what happened in the past (I was wondering in "The Torture Ship, too). It's a really great chapter, please post more soon.*Nala*
Nala chapter 6 . 4/10/2003
I like it so much! Antoher great chapter. i'm curious how it will go on. *Nala*
Maraschino chapter 5 . 4/6/2003
It's getting interesting, keep it up
Nala chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
This is going on so interesting. Please continue soon.
escape5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
hi, it's me again;felicia. i'm so glad that you decided to begin writing this new story.

bye i haven't read it yet but when i do i'll write back.
HopefulNebula chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
Just ignore my last review. This chapter is the best in terms of grammar. And the plot is wonderful as well!
HopefulNebula chapter 2 . 3/31/2003
Please let me know if you want any additional help beta-ing. You've done a great job and have improved immensely, but there are still several errors.
leanne chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
Now its getting exciting...one big typo toward the end "the California started to case" should be "chase". Just distracts from the flow is all. looking forward to more...
Gotta Love Trip chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
Oh! that was cool! I figured it was the Taso, but I still don't know why they suddenly give a d* about people's comfort... from what I remember they weren't not the nicest people.. or was that a differant story.. there are so many I read.. hm... oh wel.. I'll figure it out!

Write more!