Reviews for Blues
Psycho Tangerine chapter 16 . 9/9
Great story. Poor Blake getting accused like that when he was trying to help. I get that Shane is leader and needs to keep his team safe but he was a real jerk. He never even considered the possibility that Blake was telling the truth.
WitchesBrew2 chapter 16 . 4/1
You did such an amazing job with this story I adsoultly loved it.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
This is awesome I really wanted Blake and tori to get together
Guest chapter 16 . 3/4/2015
A great story! It was dark and edgy when it needed to be but fun the rest of the time. Thanks so much for working on it and sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Yeah! Go Tori!
I can't wait to see her kick ass!
Another great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Le gasp! I'm so excited to keep reading! Great chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Thank you for not letting them instantly reconcile. It makes the story more believable.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Oh no! Hunter! What a twist!
I really enjoy your writing for the action bits. I can't wait to keep reading!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
What a great insight into Dustin. I missed him towards the end of the series when his character became less visible. I like the concept that Shane, Dustin and Tori grew up together.
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
This is really well written. I really like the back story you've given Blake. And his understanding of the situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Finally! This is the Tori I'm looking for. A strong adult! Thank you! THANK YOU!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
omg I loved this just perfect
CookieMonsterismyfriend chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
I loved it.
Selina Lillian Alvi chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Tori and Blake are a lovely couple and Lothor should DIE. Tori and Blake are my favourite characters in Power Ranger Ninja Storm :)
ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
You have no idea how shocked I am to find this here. I first read this first chapter back in 03' on some random Blake/Tori fangirl site. I loved it so much that I printed it out and kept it in my stack of favorite stories. And now I have come to find out that you kept up with it. OMG Holy Crap. I'm so glad that I get to finish this story 2011.

I just wanted to say that I think this is awesome, which makes you guilty by association. So there.