Reviews for Blues
This is awesome I really wanted Blake and tori to get together
A great story! It was dark and edgy when it needed to be but fun the rest of the time. Thanks so much for working on it and sharing!
Yeah! Go Tori!
I can't wait to see her kick ass!
Another great chapter!
Le gasp! I'm so excited to keep reading! Great chapter
Thank you for not letting them instantly reconcile. It makes the story more believable.
Oh no! Hunter! What a twist!
I really enjoy your writing for the action bits. I can't wait to keep reading!
What a great insight into Dustin. I missed him towards the end of the series when his character became less visible. I like the concept that Shane, Dustin and Tori grew up together.
Great chapter!
This is really well written. I really like the back story you've given Blake. And his understanding of the situation.
Finally! This is the Tori I'm looking for. A strong adult! Thank you! THANK YOU!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
omg I loved this just perfect
CookieMonsterismyfriend chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
I loved it.
Selina Lillian Alvi chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Tori and Blake are a lovely couple and Lothor should DIE. Tori and Blake are my favourite characters in Power Ranger Ninja Storm :)
ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
You have no idea how shocked I am to find this here. I first read this first chapter back in 03' on some random Blake/Tori fangirl site. I loved it so much that I printed it out and kept it in my stack of favorite stories. And now I have come to find out that you kept up with it. OMG Holy Crap. I'm so glad that I get to finish this story 2011.

I just wanted to say that I think this is awesome, which makes you guilty by association. So there.
BlueSapphire92 chapter 16 . 5/28/2008
i loved this story and the depth in the characters! I liked how you describe the way they were feeling. This was amzing I really enjoyed reading it!
pinklen98 chapter 16 . 2/19/2007
love love love your story

so sad it had to come to an end but great ending

gotta love shane and dustin :D

i hope you'll write more tori/blake stories :D