Reviews for What Lies Beneath
this needs soooooo many reviews! i just read through all of it in maybe 2 hours, and i loved it! kinda glad im reading it only when its done cause the wait would've killed me! very well written, the story was fabulous. thank you! can't wait to read your next story!
I am sad to see this beautiful story end but thank you so much for writing and sharing it! It was such a lovely and clever story and I really enjoyed reading it and love it more than I can say!
jack'smom chapter 18 . 7/14
Loved this story! Thanks so much for writing .
Lechanteur chapter 18 . 7/11
Thank you for sharing I rally enjoyed it
Keladry Marie chapter 17 . 6/20
This is phenomenal
Oh my god they’re getting married! Ah! I’m so excited! God I really just fall more in love with this story with each update! So beautiful and lovely, thank you for sharing it!
I cannot even describe how much I adore this story! I am just so in love with it and it's honestly one of my favorite fanfics!
Daphodil050 chapter 16 . 5/30
AAAAHHHHHHH IM IN LOVE WITH THIS!
Lechanteur chapter 15 . 5/23
I’m going back to re reading this now that I know what we know!
Steigj chapter 15 . 5/20
I'm really surprised this story doesn't have more reviews! Absolutely amazing! I was so surprised by the twist that this wasn't AU all along. I was pretty confused by how Feyre was injured when she killed the king, I'd like more details on what happened there and how she healed from it. I look forward to the next update!
I hope you don’t mean “a lot” in a bad way because I loved this latest update! The backstory here is so beautiful and heartbreaking and I am glad they’re together but I’m really excited and interested to see where this goes! I adore your writing and this story
oh my gOD I love this story so much! And I actually really love how you changed it so that there wasn't a feysand victory! I kind of like it more than what happened? This has more drama and angst and backstory, which I am a sucker for! Anyways, this latest update was amazing, unsurprisingly, and I am happy that Feyre and Rhys are really together right now and I just love this more than I can say!
Lechanteur chapter 14 . 5/8
I’m really enjoying this different take on the story
Daphodil050 chapter 14 . 5/7
Oh my God this story just keeps getting better and better! my heart is happy! love love love it and can't wait for what's to come!
jack'smom chapter 14 . 5/7
Wonderful chapter. Your creativity knows no bounds.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »