Reviews for What Lies Beneath
Keladry Marie chapter 17 . 6/20
This is phenomenal
Oh my god they’re getting married! Ah! I’m so excited! God I really just fall more in love with this story with each update! So beautiful and lovely, thank you for sharing it!
I cannot even describe how much I adore this story! I am just so in love with it and it's honestly one of my favorite fanfics!
Daphodil050 chapter 16 . 5/30
AAAAHHHHHHH IM IN LOVE WITH THIS!
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 5/30
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true and you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Lechanteur chapter 15 . 5/23
I’m going back to re reading this now that I know what we know!
Steigj chapter 15 . 5/20
I'm really surprised this story doesn't have more reviews! Absolutely amazing! I was so surprised by the twist that this wasn't AU all along. I was pretty confused by how Feyre was injured when she killed the king, I'd like more details on what happened there and how she healed from it. I look forward to the next update!
I hope you don’t mean “a lot” in a bad way because I loved this latest update! The backstory here is so beautiful and heartbreaking and I am glad they’re together but I’m really excited and interested to see where this goes! I adore your writing and this story
oh my gOD I love this story so much! And I actually really love how you changed it so that there wasn't a feysand victory! I kind of like it more than what happened? This has more drama and angst and backstory, which I am a sucker for! Anyways, this latest update was amazing, unsurprisingly, and I am happy that Feyre and Rhys are really together right now and I just love this more than I can say!
Lechanteur chapter 14 . 5/8
I’m really enjoying this different take on the story
Daphodil050 chapter 14 . 5/7
Oh my God this story just keeps getting better and better! my heart is happy! love love love it and can't wait for what's to come!
jack'smom chapter 14 . 5/7
Wonderful chapter. Your creativity knows no bounds.
This most recent chapter was INSANE! I don’t think I was breathing while reading it oh my god! Rhys coming back for her was too much and beautiful?! This story is just amazing! I loved the way you revealed everything and I am so excited to see what happens next!
JigglyPuff334 chapter 13 . 5/2
oh my goodness! AHHHHHHH! JUST. WOWO. OKAY. YOU NEED TO PUBLISH A BOOK.
krfo12 chapter 13 . 5/2
Nesta is so different in this fic. I can’t decide if I like her better or not because she seems to have lost some of her character’s complexity, but gained a more empathetic nature instead. It as though Feyre’s character replaced Elain’s in her mind, as exemplified with Nesta’s treatment of Feyre during her recovery on the ship.

Either way, thank you for writing and super excited to se what is next.