Reviews for More Than Friends
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 4/17
Cute. :D
14thbunny chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
Ch 3: Yay so happy it worked out. And I really loved how you wrote the dialogue, emotional, sweet and realistic. So happy for the ending
14thbunny chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
Ch 2: Yay I hope Chandler makes things better, it's about to get sweet.
14thbunny chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Ch 1: Awww Joey, and hopefully Chandler changes his mind
Just no one chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
You published this on my birthday!()
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Another cute one.
Another hot one.
Look forward to finding more stories.
Touch of the Wind chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Great
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Phew! I thought they weren't going to get together for a moment!

Nice one! ;)
Loren chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
I think I would've liked this one more if it didn't sound like Chandler just had a lust for Joey, while Joey truly loved him. I don't know, that's just the vibe I got. But it was a good story.
tini243 chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Giving you the long overdue review. This is one of my favourite slash stories ever. It captures the feelings between those two beautifully. The way they're scared and confused but still willing to get over it because in the end, they're so in love. Greatness.

Loved the soft streak in Joey btw. I don't think it's off character for him. It's just as plausible that his attitude with women is a front.
Beloved chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
lol. and yet, still so cute
gg chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
eh...so-so. I've read better, more in character stuff.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 12/24/2003
*laughs* This was very, very amusing. I don't think I can imagin Joey in a G-string, but it is an interesting idea. And it's very funny how the idea of it can convert Chandler so completly.
Fun story. *grins* Blee! Keep it up.
Nevyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
i was justr thinkning how in character it was when joey asked chandler to hug and then said, yep, you're in the friend zone and then a little later there was a reference to it. it was very convinient. *grins in amusement.*
Great begining to far, but why is it that it's always joey that realizes his feelings first? why not the other way around for once?
TheReviewer16 chapter 3 . 7/4/2003
ohhkkayy..

i know everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

but seriously..can't imagine this ever happening.

RnR forever~