Reviews for Future Tales
supersaiyaman chapter 12 . 11/30/2020
great story i will be adding it to may list of fennecs i like. i wonder will you ever expand and make a sequel. this was a great story and i loved the time travel aspect too it. also i liked how at the end of the story you wrote that gohan altered his theories about energy manipulation and as a result people in the futcher got better at it.
supersaiyaman chapter 11 . 11/30/2020
a very good fanfict i will be adding it to my narrow list of fanfics i relly like i am wondering how you will close evrything/
supersaiyaman chapter 7 . 11/29/2020
i loved the chapter i did not get the celld joke great story keep up the good work. i wonder if the concel will have a chance with the satanests going aginst them.
supersaiyaman chapter 5 . 11/29/2020
i rely like your story and the uniqu approach you have given too it. i congratulate you for finishing such a wonderful story it is a pity you do not have more reviews.
supersaiyaman chapter 4 . 11/29/2020
wow this is one of the best fanfict i have red on this site .i also love time travel stories if they are given detail and a good story and plot witch yours has in abundance of. i am interested in knowing were this story is going from here. its a pity you do not have more reviews than you have. i appaud you for finishing the story. keep up the excellent work.
supersaiyaman chapter 3 . 11/28/2020
so they don't even know about kames lookout interesting. i am very interested in what is going to happen next. great story so far keep up the good work.
supersaiyaman chapter 2 . 11/23/2020
this is a very interesting concept for a story and i like it so far. i am interested in were this is going keap up the great story telling.
Vegetasniece chapter 12 . 12/20/2018
Fun story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
BrentNewland chapter 12 . 12/16/2018
Wonderful story, loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2018
That reversed Batman type stuff was funny. World's ...something...est Detective here!
SharpenedBaguette chapter 12 . 9/29/2018
I enjoyed this fic. It was honestly much more fast paced than what I usually read, but the overall tone meant that the pace was rather fitting. It's also a really fun and original idea. If I were to describe ninety nine percent of fanfiction I would use this: "the author makes one or more changes to the canon and then presents, in the form of their fanfiction, how they feel it would affect the canon." The other one percent is mostly lemons tbh lol, but there's also gems like your story which tackle the future. It's honestly a refreshing take on the concept of fanfiction; don't get me wrong, as a history nerd, I love me some good "what if" alternate history scenarios as much as the next guy, but examining the present and predicting the future is an enjoyable change and something I loved reading in this fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2018
I hate to be "that guy", but a 20m blackhole would be tens of times more massive than Earth.
Also, you can't see a blackhole: you just see the light being bent by its gravity, forming a gravitational lense. Very spectacular indeed, if have seen some simulations of it. It's literally reality bending.
gabelou1991 chapter 12 . 5/9/2018
J'adore la fin et on oublie que malgré la naïveté Gohan est un adolescent plein d'hormones.

Pour ton histoire j'adore c'est plutôt bien écrit dommage qu'il n'y est eu que roshi qu'on a vu j'aurai aimé voir 8,17,18 qui était des cyborgs .

Une suite je dis oui tout de suite car je sais d'avance quelle sera bien écrite bien que le seul problème c'est que tu parle de Buu qui est cool mais en même temps terne.
SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta chapter 12 . 5/3/2018