Reviews for Future Tales
Vegetasniece chapter 12 . 12/20/2018
Fun story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
BrentNewland chapter 12 . 12/16/2018
Wonderful story, loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2018
That reversed Batman type stuff was funny. World's ...something...est Detective here!
SharpenedBaguette chapter 12 . 9/29/2018
I enjoyed this fic. It was honestly much more fast paced than what I usually read, but the overall tone meant that the pace was rather fitting. It's also a really fun and original idea. If I were to describe ninety nine percent of fanfiction I would use this: "the author makes one or more changes to the canon and then presents, in the form of their fanfiction, how they feel it would affect the canon." The other one percent is mostly lemons tbh lol, but there's also gems like your story which tackle the future. It's honestly a refreshing take on the concept of fanfiction; don't get me wrong, as a history nerd, I love me some good "what if" alternate history scenarios as much as the next guy, but examining the present and predicting the future is an enjoyable change and something I loved reading in this fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2018
I hate to be "that guy", but a 20m blackhole would be tens of times more massive than Earth.
Also, you can't see a blackhole: you just see the light being bent by its gravity, forming a gravitational lense. Very spectacular indeed, if have seen some simulations of it. It's literally reality bending.
gabelou1991 chapter 12 . 5/9/2018
J'adore la fin et on oublie que malgré la naïveté Gohan est un adolescent plein d'hormones.

Pour ton histoire j'adore c'est plutôt bien écrit dommage qu'il n'y est eu que roshi qu'on a vu j'aurai aimé voir 8,17,18 qui était des cyborgs .

Une suite je dis oui tout de suite car je sais d'avance quelle sera bien écrite bien que le seul problème c'est que tu parle de Buu qui est cool mais en même temps terne.
SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta chapter 12 . 5/3/2018
Love the ending.
GenjiMain456 chapter 12 . 4/28/2018
Sequel please!?
EgyLynx chapter 12 . 4/27/2018
Nice story. What i "eat" next?

Anyway, good luck all thinks to you !
Anonymous chapter 12 . 4/27/2018
Is Buu gonna be different this time?
Will we get that?
Wonderful end to a great story
Looking forward to other works
victor0606 chapter 12 . 4/27/2018
Great fic.
MrChuckMan chapter 12 . 4/27/2018
Great way to finish off the story!

Made my morning a little bittersweet, but enjoyed it none the less.

It was interesting to know a bit about the story behind the story. Why do lost flash drives always seem to have the most important files?

Did I hear you just say that you're planning yet another story? O.o
KCstills17 chapter 2 . 4/25/2018
I like the premise so far but it seems really uncharacteristic of Gohan to spill all of this stuff so easily.
EgyLynx chapter 11 . 4/21/2018
goood story. BEGIN new, pleeeeeeeease!
MrChuckMan chapter 11 . 4/20/2018
Yet another great chapter! It feels like it's been a long time since I've read a story that actually gets a proper conclusion..

Seriously, I have no idea how you're managing to pump these chapters out so quickly... 70,000 words in two months is crazy...