Reviews for Saving Severus - A new Life
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 32 . 7/18/2018
The chapter's tone was so positive with Ron and Hermione's wedding, and then the prisoners escaped and everything went wrong. I am so sorry for Richelle. She deserved better :( At least, she did not die right away. She could see her grandson one last time. When Neville told Severus to expect the worse, I imagined he would see her corpse, so I was kinda relieved he could hug her before she passed away. I felt so bad for Quincy though. Good to know the aurors caught those Death Eaters at the end.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 31 . 7/6/2018
This was such a sweet chapter!
It is so cute that Ron and Hermione will be godparents and that the Snapes want to have a baby boy now. I wonder, how will they name him? Or what will their reaction be if they have another girl?
The fact that they got intimate so soon surprised me a bit. Usually, couples have to wait a bit longer after giving birth. Anyway, this is HP. I bet in the magical world it works differently :)
It makes me feel a bit sad that Severus blames himself, but then again, Severus tends to blame himself for everything. Poor guy. Self-loathing is his middle name :( Luckily, Bobbie is there to show him how wrong he is.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 30 . 6/27/2018
Aw... Thanks for mentioning me!
LOL Severus and Bobbie couldn't wait, could they? Weren't they lucky Malfoy Manor has a 'room of requirement'? I burst out laughing when Lucius asked if the entertainment was to Severus's liking.
OMG Draco with a mobile phone. That's genius XD
This chapter made me so happy! Serina's been born :D I can't wait to see Severus and Bobbie acting like parents.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 29 . 6/22/2018
It's summer now, but I loved reading about Christmas. It is my favorite time of the year, after all :) I feel bad for Richelle... She's lost so many years trapped. I'm glad Severus acceeded to live in the Manor once Richelle is gone though. He made his grandmother sooo happy!
How far along is Bobbie? I want them to have the baby already :P This way, Bobbie wouldn't be tired all the time and Severus wouldn't worry about a possible miscarriage. I'm sure Serina will brighten up their lives :D
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 28 . 6/5/2018
An update! YAY! Lovely chapter! I liked Draco saying that Lucius, real or not, would go there. It shows just how much he's changed. I'm sooo happy Bobbie is safe and sound now. It was kinda funny/adorable how Severus and Bobbie couldn't help themselves and got intimate even though they could get caught XD The first grandson-grandmother meeting was quite rushed. I'm curious to see how the formal meeting will go...
Faded Galaxia chapter 27 . 5/2/2018
I love this story so much!
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 27 . 4/30/2018
Severus was alone most of his life. It is nice to see he has people who support him now (Minerva, Harry, Draco...). He really needs friends now. The situation he is going through is tough.
Oh, whoa. That was a nice plot twist. I would have never imagined we'd meet Richelle... I like her character already :) That Preston is worse than Umbridge, though. Let's hope Lucius helps Severus identify the guy. I'm relieved Bobbie's met Richelle and Quincy. Maybe, they help her get out of there. Bobbie can help them out too. Although, I wonder, how would Severus react if he met Richelle?
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 26 . 4/24/2018
OMG Why did you do this to them? That Master Preston is a bastard. I'm afraid Bobbie may lose Serina if the situation deteriorates. I really hope the Malfoys help Severus get his wife and unborn daughter back before anybody gets hurt.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 25 . 4/16/2018
This chapter was incredibly sweet! I'm so glad children can be cured too :) I'm looking forward for the next chapter ;)
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 24 . 4/10/2018
Aww The part in which Severus felt his daughter kick was so adorable! It's kinda cute he gets jealous so easily. He really loves Bobbie and doesn't want to lose her, but Minerva is right. He has no reason to fear losing his soulmate.
I love it that he is starting not only to create and improve potions and cures but also to write about them and give conferences. It was nice to see him enjoying a class for once, too. It was even better because Harry was there. Both scenes show just how much things have changed for the better.
JularaVon chapter 24 . 4/9/2018
I love your portrayal of Severus in your story. He genuinely appreciates what he has and he's being more himself. All the cures he's coming up with is just how I imagine him. He's intelligent and seems to be able to figure things out with a bit of time.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 23 . 4/5/2018
I've finally had the time to read this. I love this sequel so far. Severus is truly happy in your fic. No wonder, considering he has a loving wife and a baby on the way. Speaking of babies, I can't wait to see Severus as a dad :) It was so cute when he kissed the baby bump and said good morning to his daughter.
Maybe, what I like the most about this fic is that not only you give a second chance to Severus, but also to other characters that are often underrated like the Longbottoms.
Keep up the good work!
Ruthie chapter 22 . 3/26/2018
lol... i can just see bobbie sitting in that room twiddling her thumbs being bored out of her wits. please keep up the good work. can't wait for the next chapter.
JularaVon chapter 20 . 3/16/2018
Now that's three wonderful potions! Go Severus Go!
Lucy lou chapter 18 . 3/10/2018
This is a wonderfull story. Please don't let it go. Thanks.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »