Reviews for This Means War
plz continue the story .plzzz
NINA chapter 20 . 3/18/2018
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ SEASON TWOOOOOO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
bookwxrm chapter 20 . 3/18/2018
i devoured this story in about 24 hours. wow, you are a fantastic writer! anyone who has the ability to make me cringe and verbally protest as i read is surely a good author (this happened mostly when a certain iris message got broadcasted...!) this was a phenomenal story and i do not throw that around lightly. nothing short of interesting and even though i was expecting a percabeth fanfiction initially, leto was a nice surprise. perhaps this is the only perleto fic on the planet. regardless, it is well done and i found myself to be shipping them! this was an absolute joy to read. i look forward to your future publications and will check out your works!
SpartanBoi chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
CombatTombat I have to admit you are one of my favorite story writers. I started reading your stuff as a guest when you barely posted the third chapter of son of Neptune since then well... You became one of my favorites alongside XxblackwolfxX anaklusmos14 and a few others (I forgot there names :/) and I'd like to ask you a question. what is your favorite (non percabeth) fanfiction that is not very well known? because I need something to read please.
O.o chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
This is just amazing, it's more or less becomming an addiction reading this story.
You should be proud!
Hammibal98 chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
Love how Posiedon has sided with Percy
TSlade26 chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
this story is fuckin amazing, if you dont make a sequel within a week i think ill die
Guest chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
I’ve seen comment about how people hate Leto but they are the minority don’t listen to them
Prince of Datlof chapter 20 . 3/12/2018