Reviews for This Means War
CloeClaire chapter 5 . 3/13/2018
when i saw zoe’s name i literally started crying
Guest chapter 19 . 3/11/2018
Pls don't kill off the monsters, I like them
JustARandomFandomer chapter 20 . 3/13/2018
YOU DID BOT JUST GIVE ME A CLIFF HANGER EPILOUGE HOW DAREE YOUUUU
Respiration chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
Yusss, can you add a little bit of Pertemis Preyna or Poe any of those pairings are fine, actually anything that isn't Percabeth is fine. But I love the story, I like how this part has had an ending, I can't wait for the sequel. I hope it doesn't get too crazy or anything, I think maybe keep the mist, and explain the mortal interpretation of the war if there is one. I feel like when fanfictions take out the mist it turns a bit chaotic and there are too many things that need to be explained and also means that the world can't really go back to the way it was.
Seasthewriter chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
I do hope you make a sequel for this it was amazing just post the sequel whenever you can
DiAngelo646 chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
Will there be another sequel/book to this, showing us how the war goes? And will Perleto still happen?!
Perseus Apollyon chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
I don't think it's much of War, more like the slaughter of Olympus. The gods have not been living any pieces. This entire time the board has been controlled, shaped, and dominated by Percy. When the gods go to move, they will find themselves left open and vulnerable. Checkmate, great epilogue. Can't wait to see how this war goes.
lmaoodisaccountman chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
YASSSSS I WAS SO SCARED THAT POSEIDON WOULDNT SIDE WITH PERCY THANK THE GODS HE DID
constipated garlic chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
this was a amazing story good luck on any future works you have.
kingofthepride chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
I really enjoy your writing style and how much detail you put in your worlds I always feel like I can picture it all as I’m reading it! Only downside is how short the stories are but that’s only because I’m very into these stories! Can’t wait for the sequel and hope that dude will let you continue COTG! Keep up the good work man
Kwhdqoshsnampsj chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
This was a very well-written story! Hope there will be a sequel!
Death Fury chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
great job
lightwalnut64 chapter 20 . 3/12/2018
YASSSS! I need that sequel! This is awesome.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2018
Um, u mind updating!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2018
Dear CombatTombat,
I was wondering if you could make Peroe a thing? If that's not the official ship name, sorry. Basically, could you please get Zoe and Percy together?
Thank you, J.B