Reviews for This Means War
Perseus Apollyon chapter 18 . 3/10/2018
Daaamn, this got colder than I ever imagined. Some serious shit is going to go down soon. Percy is gonna keep the monsters down below...Or exterminate them and this new breed of humans will be on the surface with everyone else...interesting. War against Olympus. Heh, I'm game. Great chapter.
A chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
Amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
omg fuckin dying I didnt get my daily dosage of combat tombat but anyway great job
V1602 chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
Well, damn. Either Percy has a different plan with the monsters, or he actually plots to get rid of them. I don't think Iapetus would support that. But, I have a question. There's Chaos and Khaos? Are they different forms of the same person or different beings altogether?
TheSilentOne35 chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
Interesting
joshuabrewster64 chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
Sooo good can’t wait for the next update
ConnorPerson chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
Oh fuck. Now is Percy gonna be going all "ZE WORLD SHALL BE PURE!" On the monsters or just kind've relentless slaughter
TK0009 chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
Percy 'Adolf' Jackson
Anc1enT chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
Oh snap! Percy is leaving the monsters behind! I really thought he had something. I'm kinda bummed now, the monsters were really growing on me. And why did he bring 10 thousand Empousai if he plans on getting rid of the monsters?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
GODS damn it you're evil with the cliffhangers
Fan1 chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
Oh hail yeah...lets whoop some booty!
XeroSoul32 chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
You know, I was really happy with this story. I would be legitimately happy whenever I saw that it was updated. I always eagerly waited for the next chapter, dying to know what King Percy would do next. But at this point, I don't think I can enjoy it anymore. Having Percy claim Zeus bolt? Sure, nice to see the asshole taken down a peg. Have Percy take Leto as his queen? Hell yeah. Make Percy be a tad bit more ruthless as to subdue the Titans? Nice, glad to see a bit of backbone showing. Making Percy annihilate multiple races of monsters and become an even worse king and conqueror then Zeus and Kronos combined? Nope, that's where the lines drawn. This isn't Percy just twisted a bit from living in hell for so long, this is Percy flipped 180 degrees and turned into a worse being than any Olympian. I will have to forgo reading any more of this, but I will still wish you luck and happiness while you continue to write this story. Good day. -Xero
young coffee god chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
Holy shit, Percy is brutal
chimera629 chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
Ooo wow didnt see that ending I thought je gave thr monsters human form
SilentSniper05 chapter 18 . 3/9/2018
well technically they are not monsters in Percy's eyes, right? he can always remake them also?

nice chapter