Reviews for This Means War
Time to beat some ass
Kiddkrazi chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Time to beat some ass
MortemPlasmon chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
ZEUS YOU FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hope for more
God I can't wait for the next chapter I hope Zeus gets a brutal death
Stubbsie8 chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
OH BOY TIME TO KILL ASSHOLE OLYMPIANS
Osravix chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
If you're about to get Leto out of the picture it had better be Zoe that comes in
JustARandomFandomer chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
FUCK ZUES NO ONE LIKES HIM LET HADES TAKE THE FUCKING THRONE FOR FUCK SAKE
Myrek chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
THAT B*TCH! HE KILLS PEOPLE FOR HIS OWN CHILDREN'S IDIOCY? This. Means. War. (Get it? *Dabs*)
agentM14 chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
Anyone besides the generic Artemis and Annabeth. Though, Leto after reading chapter 16 doesn’t seem to be a good match for Percy.
elvander72 chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
Can't wait to see how this plays out.
RangerMK01 chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
Jesus Christ, at this point I have no idea who the main pairing is actually supposed to be. Great story though my dude!
Perseus Apollyon chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
Eh how are the gods just "entering" Tartarus. It a a one way pitstop, even for Immortals. You have to leave via the doors of death, and for gods who has lived their eternity on Olympus, something tells me they don't exactly know where that is. I hope Zeus,Ares, and Athena get a bitfitting beatdown.
lmaoodisaccountman chapter 16 . 3/7/2018
Aww damnit I was honestly starting to ship him and Leto :( ugh fucking Apollo and Artemis though I wanna slap them im so happy every time you update! Btw is Percy not gonna get along with all of the gods?
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »