Reviews for This Means War
No update
Le Conquerant chapter 20 . 2/24
Bon mais ne semble pas fini. Envisagez-vous de continuer?
Santan Suprah chapter 1 . 2/4
Beginning makes literally no sense, no explanation other than "hey it was the Fates yk well what can ya do"
DemonicTrix chapter 1 . 2/2
Hello, just recently finished reading and I have to say one of the best I’ve ever read! I know it’s what 2-3 years later lol but have you ever considered making a sequel? Anyways great story hope on some rare occasion you decided to continue :)
Not good he would rather fucking die than become a traitor? He would deffinetly go against olympus if they sentence him to tarturus?his sacred flaw is loyalty if they betray him than he would want revenge
sketchers chapter 20 . 1/6
is there going to be a sequel?
Pygmy Hippo chapter 20 . 1/2
Such an interesting story!
drarry is cannon chapter 3 . 12/30/2020
omg, I love hades in this story
pppppp chapter 13 . 11/12/2020
uwu
soulofarthur chapter 20 . 11/5/2020
I just read this entire story...I think there's an issue somewhere about that, but I absolutely loved it. Do you happen to know when you plan for a sequel?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/10/2020
Update?
Anon chapter 20 . 10/6/2020
Dude (or Dude-ette), I am LOVING this story. Drama, new powers, the descriptions (I love me some gory goodness) all of it! keep up the good work; I intend to take a look at your other works.
Have a great life where ever you are; I hope you update the story (seriously though, amazing work here).

-Anon
Obon chapter 18 . 9/18/2020
How many domains did you give him? Which are the major ones?
Kerick chapter 9 . 9/15/2020
You really need to work on ending a chapter instead of just stop writing.
Mike2020 chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
This story is soo good, cant wait for more!
515 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »