Reviews for This Means War
Myrek chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
So cruel. I APPROVE! *Gurgles blood*
rock the second chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
2 things - love the update speed and would love to see perzoe make a reappearence. Good work on this so far:)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2018
I think you should stick with Percy/Leto
i.am.kaustic chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
*gleefully jumps around* More! MORE! This is awesome!
HyenaGaming chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
love this story
Anc1enT chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
Great chap :3. You totally got me, I thought this chapter would be the coronation for sure! I'm still curious on who will be crowning Percy though. Is Percy going to duel Artemis and Apollo, or is Leto going to duel them? Will there be another attempt on Zoe's life sent by Leto that ends her and Percy's relationship? Who knows. Till next time :D
Perseus Apollyon chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
Obedient servant haha. Quick chapter, left me very entertained. You made a good play using letos abandonment lead to extra drama. Also loving all of this power play. Hopefully we see two queens, and a nice little Percy Posideon time. Good shit fam. Also you should have lenantos rewarded. Still loyal to Percy, despite his sister stirring shit up.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2018
I personally would LOVE to see Artemis' reaction to Percy hooking up with Zoe. Also, I think Apollo would be pissed too since Percy left his mom
Wolfy Percy chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
perleto is the Best
chimera629 chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
He should have known the twins would do somethinf stupid
I'm surprised about what was said about Zoe and hope he doesnt get with her
aesir21 chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
Shock and effect was justly used. Leto may lose Percy with her jealousy.
V1602 chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
hmm, were you hinting some PercyXLetoXZoe at the end there? interesting chapter as always
TheSilentOne35 chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
Nice chap as usual
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2018
Great chapter! The PercyXLeto pairing is very interesting, hope it continues troughtout the rest of the story :)
Perseus Apollyon chapter 14 . 2/28/2018
You liar, you know how it's going to go down. This confrontation is going to be epic, though if it's anything realistic, those invited will probably show done restraint seeing they are in his kingdom in the pits of hell...
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »