Reviews for This Means War
GelSurfer chapter 12 . 2/27/2018
Honestly, one of the best stories I have read, keep the constant updating. (BTW, I'm kinda interested in where percabeth will go, but whatever, although it would be preferable if you don't kill their relationship like in Hail to the King, that was kinda frusterating)
TheSilentOne35 chapter 12 . 2/27/2018
Really enjoyed the right scene, very descriptive.
Death Fury chapter 12 . 2/27/2018
very good!
RedArrowisSuperCool chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
TK0009 chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
Percy/Leto is original and refreshing
bcllaroberts chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
I love Percy/Leto! It’s so awesome. This story just keeps getting better and better!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2018
I prefer the perzoe pairing. And I'm loving the story continues. It's very good, I was looking for a good story to read and found. Congratulations.
Perseus Apollyon chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
Duh,Zoe and Leto would be awesome...tho I prefer Artemis in the pairing, I don't think you are a pertemis dude. Chapter was good, looking forward to seeing this war next chapter.
Death Fury chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
excellent job, I have to agree, seeing Percy with Leto and Zoe, will be a interesting to see Artemis's reaction.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2018
You should keep the ship Percy and leto or change to saline so it will be more unique.
lola1-123 chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
This is a brilliant story! All those years together, does that mean leto and percy have children? Cant wait for next update :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2018
Good job but can you still have Percy and Zoe be a thing. Keep up the good work.
Acidplatypus chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
you've out done yourself my friend. what a beautiful chapter with an amazing cliff hander to top it off? you have done extremely well this this story and I hope it stays that way.
Acid
TheGroundZero111 chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
Can Percy be with Leto and Zoe at the same time? Cuz that would be interesting.
StaticAmo chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
Why can't u make them longer . I have daylight to spend but nothing to do.. Oh yeah sorry for the mess of emogi
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »