Reviews for This Means War
Mike2020 chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
This story is soo good, cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2020
Just saying that if time passes differently in Tartarus then they wouldn’t be able to watch Percy in real time it would have to be a replay I think unless I’m just way overthinking this
B.Valentine92 chapter 7 . 8/31/2020
Amazing just wow
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 10 . 8/31/2020
Percy basically got with a milf. Okay then, its not as weird as some of the other things on this site; thats for sure.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/27/2020
Update! This is ur best story
Poofy Munday chapter 20 . 8/26/2020
should've continued best ever read
Imperium-xx chapter 20 . 7/30/2020
I have to say, you’re able to convey a lot of emotion, information, and whatnot in few words. This is a quality story and I’ve come to greatly enjoy your writing in general. To think I ‘discovered’ you after setting the story search options to include Perseus and Reyna...
The needle-sword expert chapter 11 . 7/26/2020
OO-HO-HO-HO-HO u r so damn cruel! man..leto is apollo n artemis' mom, n slept with zeus...oof..
the expressions on their faces will be PRICELESS
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2020
I loved the story so much, but when the monsters stopped fitting into the plan, it got really disappointing. Nevertheless, awesome job CT! Love it. Now, I’m moving on to your Roman!Percy stories. Can’t wait!
agheb chapter 20 . 6/26/2020
This was great. I know that you wrote a one-shot sequel to this and it does tie up some loose ends, but I hope that you write another story chronicling the actual battle on the surface between Percy and the Olympians and also how he disrupts the mortal world. Meeting his mother again and sister, how mortals react to learn about the true gods and maybe even a glimpse into what the surface world looks like after that.
NightFyl chapter 12 . 6/20/2020
Yeah, but only a while
Final Phantasmal chapter 20 . 6/18/2020
Great story just read the whole thing in one go and I'm disappointed you gave it the axe, but got to give credit where credit it due. Had a good time thank you
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2020
This is amazing! You have to write a sequel, this is one of the best things I've ever read.
Markus-Antonius chapter 18 . 6/17/2020
Holy shit so the Cyclopes? Annie the Empousai? Brutus!? Damn that’s cold lol
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2020
This is way better than I thought it was going to be Props to you Great story!
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »