Reviews for This Means War
Deathknight999 chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
hmmm, I can appreciate the amount of time you took with this chapter one compared to the last, but perhaps you can have it end up with a happy ending for both in a sense, perhaps a new huntress from Athena?
Death Fury chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Good job on the chapter
Helenvoid chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Maybe you can show that annabeth got married because 11 passed?
So then it can be regular perzoe and not Percy's fault

Also why do you want Percy to age? He can't be all powerful immortal king if he ages ya know
GoodScottish chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Already you can feel how much slower this will be and how much your writing has improved since I first started reading your fanfictions.
0zymandias chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
ok im so god dam happy i mean finally someone uses ophion life is such a cool domain and yet no one ever puts him in but there are myths were hes the creator alongside Eurneyme i think thats how you spell it and any way he's just awesome thank you for putting him in this story
Anc1enT chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Phew, I was worried this was going to be Percabeth, especially after putting the pieces together that this was a re-write of HTTK. (I realized the summaries were similar, you just confirmed it for me :3)
Meistar chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
This is great!
However,
Zeus should have made it all up. That, or the fates are messed up and evil. That, or the fates see an approaching threat never before seen, and they need Percy to be stronger. That, or you make it up. I am not going to write your story. Knowing you as an author, you will probably make a much more complicaated plot.
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35