Reviews for This Means War
YOU DIDNT TELL US ABOUT THEIR OTHER NEWS AT CAMP ZEUS
YATWT chapter 6 . 5/23/2020
W%$£%£%"%"
JWAIF chapter 4 . 5/23/2020
OH MI GOSH PERCYE ASTTACKK!
I ULUBVVG chapter 2 . 5/22/2020
GEATT ! PERCY ATTACKKKKK!
AAYAYAYYAYA chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
isososoo goood! i lived it
imn0tahick chapter 20 . 5/14/2020
A fantastic story, I just have two (minor) complaints. The first is that it feels like it should be a bit longer considering how much happens. Not that we need a play-by-play of everything that happens, but building the relationship with Leto a bit more would help give the decisions towards the end more weight. And the other thing is just that I was hoping for PerZoe, but I think it was still handled well.
IROCK108 chapter 20 . 5/2/2020
noice.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 20 . 4/30/2020
Quite the brutal story. I'm just gonna imagine Percy as an OC character. He's changed too much.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 10 . 4/30/2020
I thought divine forms didnt hurt him. He saw Hera's divine form in HoO. And now he has blessings and all that from Primordials, so I think incineration is not gonna happen. If that were the case then all Kronos or Typhon and the like have to do is assume their true form and hes dead. Kronos can kill people just by going into his form, he doesn't even need to be seen like the gods do.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 10 . 4/30/2020
Well looks like Annabeth has been forgotten. Kinda sad, he's no better than the gods.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 7 . 4/30/2020
Shit. accidently sent the review before I was finished.

AS I was saying. leaving the hunt is perfectly fine she just looses her immortality and blessing. The only issue I see is Perseus living forever and Annabeth not. But, he will find a way.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 7 . 4/30/2020
Good, Annabeth is still gonna be with Percy. And it doesn't
The Dark Sapphire chapter 5 . 4/30/2020
I really hope Percy and Annabeth are together at the end of this. But it seems that won't be the case which sucks.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 4 . 4/30/2020
That would do it. The monsters of tartarus are ducked now. I just hope he doesn't complelty loose himself. A dark Percy is interesting, a Percy so changed he is a different person is no fun.
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »