Reviews for This Means War
The Dark Sapphire chapter 5 . 4/30/2020
I really hope Percy and Annabeth are together at the end of this. But it seems that won't be the case which sucks.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 4 . 4/30/2020
That would do it. The monsters of tartarus are ducked now. I just hope he doesn't complelty loose himself. A dark Percy is interesting, a Percy so changed he is a different person is no fun.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 3 . 4/30/2020
You'd think Zoë would be nicer. Not a big fan of how you made her character and Percy's.

Why is Tartarus not affecting them? They have no food/water and the air is toxic. Percy and Annabeth were only able to have moderate resistance because they drank from that river of fire. There's also the problem with fatigue, why is he perfectly fine making an earthquake that can be felt from OLYMPUS while he is in TARTARUS.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 2 . 4/30/2020
Well it looks like Percy snapped. Before he was terrified of his own power and what he was capable of, it seems like he has finally lost his limiter.
The Dark Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
That blessing confuses me.
DittoWebb chapter 10 . 4/13/2020
You can’t fool me... I know that Leto only loves a good drama because YOU love one
Sein Hall chapter 20 . 4/7/2020
Sequel?...
XxBATxX chapter 20 . 3/22/2020
That was awesome! Please write a sequel! PLEASE! That was awesome!
NightFyl chapter 4 . 3/17/2020
My favorite character by far is Brutus
lord of the east chapter 20 . 3/5/2020
Wow, amazing story, I hope you will continue writing!
ochieng ronnie chapter 13 . 3/4/2020
This has to be the best fanfiction I've ever read. You've done Percy Jackson justice. Big up man.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/27/2020
When next part good story thou
SometimesGhostsSeeKids chapter 2 . 2/17/2020
Wow Percy's OP. When did he learn to control earthquakes? Also Brutus is definitely gonna stab Percy in the back sooner or later.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2019
Hey everyday I go to my tabs and check my favorite story’s over my 5 years reading fanfics and your story has been on there since chapter 8. So I thank you with all my heart even I it takes forever to update thank you
YaoiChic chapter 11 . 12/1/2019
PFFFT POSEIDON THO. Everyone else is either angry or uncomfortable and then Poseidon's just "Get that pussy, son."
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »