Reviews for This Means War
pontus first god of the sea chapter 19 . 8/4/2018
Hella excited for the sequel please pm me when it’s out, in the mean time I’m going to read all you’re other stories, love your writing style and the way you keep Percy, Percy. Overall you’re an awesome writer
Vu1kan18 chapter 20 . 7/28/2018
THIS IS AMAZING PLEASE FINISH THEBSTORY
likethebossiam chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
sequel?
Spawn Hades chapter 20 . 7/13/2018
This is an incredibly ambitious story. And also totally original, which I must give you props. Though I have come to expect that with your stories. They are phenomenal.

I really hope some sort of final conclusion is shown, be it a full-on story showing the war and then Percy's future Reign, or just a one-shot briefly telling the reader of hoe the war went down and showing what happened after that.
matzeztam chapter 20 . 7/11/2018
When will the sequel come out?
HyperspaceGamer chapter 10 . 7/5/2018
Hmm, so Bob’s a good Builder, is he?
PhoenixFireII chapter 20 . 6/25/2018
Biggest question I was left with was: What is the final pairing? Other than that, I loved this story an looking forward to a possible sequel...
aaa chapter 20 . 6/5/2018
Just wanted to let you know this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read whilst on this update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2018
Very good
Simbylosis chapter 20 . 6/1/2018
Amazing story...will there be a continuation?
jokeisonyou chapter 20 . 5/30/2018
Great story, you are one of the best authors I have seen. I was wondering why the story was not marked complete, is there going to be a sequel or will it be continued under the same title? I love the percyxleto ship in the story and was wondering if you know of any other stories with that ship. Great job on all your stories, keep up the good work!
God of Sauce chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
Good gods this was beautiful. loved it from start to finish. keep up the good work, I'll be looking out for a sequel!
Emma.Andrea chapter 20 . 5/22/2018
Oh. My. God. This is amazing! I read everything so quickly, you managed to draw me in and I could not put my phone down! The only teenytiny problem I have is Letos betrayel, I feel Percy would have taken it harder, but, well he’s changed down there. I really hope there’s more! Keep up your amazingness!
matzeztam chapter 20 . 5/11/2018
I really like the story and hope for the sequel to come out soon
ZedricSOZ chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
What a brilliant story. I'll be very happy to start reading more of your work after this one
518 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »