Reviews for Endless Pantheon: Letters from Home
Andrei chapter 9 . 1/25
Why do i have the feeling that every single one of these stories stops just before something big is about to happen?
Jack Vander chapter 9 . 1/5
And hilarity ensued.
Jack Vander chapter 4 . 1/5
Bwahahaha... but boy he better not screw it up...
Fionn the Otaku chapter 9 . 12/29/2018
I have to wonder, what would happen if Harry did get back to O'Neill? What would the vetting process be like? What if Harry managed pass the vetting?
Elise chapter 9 . 12/7/2018
What. Beatboxing. How do you even come up with that. In any way, it's awesome. As is the fact that past Harry is entering the story! :) Very cool.

Thank you for continuing this story!
Elise chapter 7 . 12/7/2018
This is perfect. It really is.
quoththeraven5 chapter 9 . 11/15/2018
I am loving this series!
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 11/15/2018
I could not stop smiling while reading this chapter! So so so funny (especially the fact that Bob actually designed the priestess' "robes")!
atchoum35 chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
Cool. News chapter for this awesome fic. Thanks. Continue
thomaseliot chapter 9 . 11/1/2018
Harry! Real, baby, PI Harry! Oh, darling, living in the real world is HARD, isn't it? Is that the last we'll see of him? Or are he and the Lord Warden going to have a horribly awkward meeting? And does god-Harry remember that conversation with O'Neill? You'd think it would have come up when he met the guy on the Asgardian ship. Questions, questions...
thomaseliot chapter 8 . 11/1/2018
Aadfsdhgask it's Gwyn! I love Gwyn! And the poor boy...oh, I wonder how Harry's going to feel when he realises he's adopted hundreds (thousands?) of orphans who all want his personal attention. Hopefully he can find some godly time-bending way of giving it to them? Or he'll do the sensible thing of placing them with families to attach to properly. Our beloved wizard-god Does Not Delegate Well.

Hope we see more of Grayson. And Gwyn! And, yes Khadija too, especially if she gets some development. :)
thomaseliot chapter 7 . 11/1/2018
Palm, meet face. But in a good way. ;)
chimera629 chapter 9 . 11/1/2018
Hm why cant they just get magical advice from Elaine ?
Wonder why none of Dresden friends ever pointed out what jack just thought about advertise as a wizard
chimera629 chapter 8 . 11/1/2018
Harry cant realsie how these kids view him and act the way he does
chimera629 chapter 7 . 11/1/2018
So they know bob is lustful but still dress as he likes