Reviews for The Gala
jazzyproz chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
I’m sorry it took me so long to review. I love the story, it was so perfect! I loved that Brennan understatedly dresses in such a way that she knows Booth likes and that Ange was ogling Booth, becasue c’mon, who wouldn’t ogle Booth?! Lol. The “art” that Booth won, I can imagine his face when he was “admiring” his hunks of clay, that’s hilarious. And so perfectly romantic of our tough guy to rent a room for them to enjoy. Well done, thank you so much!
mphs95 chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
Love that Booth still gets ogled after all those years by Angela. I understand about the dissertation. You are stressed to the gills and the SO unfortunately gets in the way. Jessica will make it up to Aubrey. LOL.
kareneb chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
this is such a cute story. I enjoy your story just hoping Jazzyproz likes it, I did. Hope you have a great Valentines Day
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Such a sweet, amazing and funny story. Thanks for sharing.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Thanks for sharing this with all of us!
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Very romantic 3 nicely done
554Laura chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
very cute and very hot!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Cute girlie moment between Angela and Bones, they need more moments like that.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Loved it and I’d ogle Booth if I got a chance too
doge chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Loved it. Lots of fun
perscribo chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
That was a great story. Angela ogling Booth in the bathroom lol! Liked that part very much.
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
Great story! Angela loves window shopping of any kind-especially evaluating Boothy scenery! Lol. Seeing Brennan tell her kids goodbye while avoiding Hank's sticky hugs would've been a cute scene to read. Nice description of their ongoing love for one another.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Great story and great job capturing the characters!
topaz270 chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Such a sweet story. I liked how the Gala was still a hated function. Leave it to Booth to make the best of the situation making it a romantic getaway. I loved how after 15 years Angela still ogles Booth. Nice story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing.