Reviews for Shinigami Stories Side Stories
EverThePhantom chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
I read these awhile back on , which you know is gone, along with the others. It would be extremely wonderful of you to post all of them again, either here, on your blog, or on AO3! )
igeisha chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
T-that's it?
igeisha chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
My question in my previous review was answered. Thank you. please continue the Shinigami series.. Is favoriting and following.
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
wow... Thanks for clearing up what Hakuba was... I was wondering. :D This is really funny! I hope that you'll update!
Youko Rayah chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
*giggle*

*snort*

Bwahahahahahahaha!

computer gremlin! I love it!

hell the thing is probably related to the gremlin that killed the managers car, the safe and the printers at work 2 weeks ago... all in one day too.
t0ky0-chan chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
ah cute! very kawaii!1 well, keep it up!
Miya chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
This explains my computer!
yumi-no-baka chapter 2 . 5/9/2003
wahahahhaahahahaha!

sometimes i wonder with my comp too...
Mysticalshadow292 chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
Hi Icka! LOVE this chappy! Foxfire is taken from IY, I presume? Keep updating!

... I feel wired. (no pun intended.)

-Shadow-kit
Mystic chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
Wah ha ha! There was so much to this one! I can imagine the mutual frustration with these two as partners... on the other hand, I think my computer has one of those spirits... who you gonna' call Hakuba!_
O'Ylia chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
*chortling bursts into laughter* a computer gremlin...*snicker snicker* A very original idea!
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Perfect...*blushes and glomps* just perfect...couldn't leave my subconcious for a long, long time...better had my control for that kiss part...reading in a public computer...then I want to burst, explode and sink in laughter...amazed with the dead part...too many things want to say...yet constricted down here my throat...got a headache since I can't laugh...only allowed to snicker 'coz of the big "SILENCE" pasted beside me(with an "or else..." beneath it.)...got too much warnings because I always read your fics...too funny! *cries in laughter* If I reach home, even barely alive, I'll explode in laughing...

bwaha~! ** I cannot take THIS ANYMORE...

*gunshot*

So much for "SILENCE" warnings...
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
*Triestostopgiggling*

What a pretty story. It was so much fun reading it that I drawed a picture of Aoko and Kaito on the couch (it's not ready yet since I started during english-lesson at school but I'll finish it this weekend.

Would you like to have it when you're back from your trip?

Kaito being a kitsune is just a genious idea! v

That's it. I hope you'll have some good weeks in Tokyo!

Owari

Lime-chan
Valerie Chow chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
*rolling on the floor, laugher her head off*

Oh my god. The image of a drunk Kaitou would forever be imprinted on my mind. But I think the hangover Kaitou is even more amusing. _

Nice to see more Shinigami Stories. _ Love it.
Mystic chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I really like this one. Sweet and sadistic. I'm not sure how many times I've actually read this one (on your site) but it's fun every time.