Reviews for A Completely Indecent Proposal
HermioneSnape394 chapter 27 . 3/16
A really good and awesome story,enjoyed it so much , kudos to author for this wonderful fic
HermioneSnape394 chapter 21 . 3/16
It's Ch-21 already, still they didn't have proper sex, I mean what's stopping them now, now she is no more his student...the story started with an awesome point when Severus said-"Strip for me" I was like Whoa ,but after that-Nothing... Though story is really good , I'm enjoying it very much but lack of Smut is a bit frustrating
JeanieofRavenclaw chapter 27 . 11/18/2021
Why was whatever Adeline and Ameliana shared an Unholy Alliance? Can you elaborate on what this means please?
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 27 . 7/3/2021
The idea of the beginning is mediocre. Hermione is willing to give herself to anyone she meets to feel anything after the PTSD war. Still, she hopes Severus catches her after curfew when she sucks the Ravenclaw's student cock and there's a good chance the Ravenclaw's student will fuck her.

But despite such a weak start the whole further plot was interesting. It was interesting throughout the book. The dynamics of the narrative don't diminish. There are no pointless piece is mostly just internal "conflict"(the relationship between SS and HG and strengthening them), there is a bit of external (SSHG vs. world circumstances and other characters) where the pair work together to help others. I liked that the story involves the Princes.

Characters. Hermione and Severus are well written, there are almost no complaints about them except at the beginning of the fic. Neither of them feel like hitting anything. Liked the idea of PTSD in Harry Potter when he started to pose a threat. Liked Hermione's grandmother.
SeverusAndHermioneFan chapter 11 . 6/13/2021
I love it when Severus gets his mother's last name back. I like Severus Prince and Hermione Prince a little better than Severus Snape and Hermione Snape. Mostly because Tobias Snape was a scumbag and a bastard who beat up Sev and Eileen. And most likely Severus' mother died because of it. Rather than carry his father's last name, which means nothing in the Muggle and magical world, it is better to carry the last name of Рrince who have at least some after the war, when Severus Snape has a bad reputation and many don't believe he was any good. And Severus Prince has a pretty clean history
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 27 . 5/18/2021
wonderful ending, i really enjoyed reading this fanfic. great job.
witherwings1972 chapter 27 . 5/16/2021
i wasn't sure at first about this story but it grabbed me, and drew me in. I found it hard to put down.
Kvan chapter 1 . 1/2/2021
Looking forward to reading more
nif-ravenpuff chapter 27 . 11/30/2020
I absolutely love getting carried away by a good story and forgetting that they’re just words on a screen. You deliver so flawlessly!
Artisticmom2 chapter 27 . 11/12/2020
What a great story! I thought it interesting that you not only alluded to, but dealt with, the PTSD that all involved must have felt after the war. A great job all the way around!
Lauren-jade Thomas chapter 5 . 9/22/2020
I got quite a giggle out of the password being auchentoshan ️
Jazmin Li chapter 27 . 7/1/2020
Hola ! Me encanto esta historia!
Creo que el principio fue medio raro, jajja pero por lo que vale sirvio.
Estuvo bueno que mostraras lo que le sucede a la gente despues de una guerra. Sin dudas, algo que a veces no se ve bien reflejados en los fics.
Incluir a los centauros y la ceremonia de aprendizaje sin duda fue genial, algo distinto a lo que siempre leemos.
Muchas gracias! voy a ir a leer tus otras historias. Saludos desde Argentina. Pude leerte en español gracias al traductor de google ;P
jada951 chapter 23 . 3/11/2020
Dumles, eh.? I thoight it might be.

He and molly make some pair!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/30/2019
Thank you so much!
fly-flap chapter 27 . 9/12/2019
All things considered I like your story.
Somehow the last chapters weren't as good written as the beginning. But nevertheless, it was quite good.