Reviews for You, Me, and Everyone in Between
JustAnotherUser13 chapter 10 . 7/5
Sorry if the fresh account looks a little weird - I didn't have an account already, but I really wanted to leave a few words. I honestly don't think it matters if you continue to watch the source material or even like it. I didn't come to a fan fiction website to reread the plot, after all. For me, a lot of the magic is in the creativity put into the stories here, which this story absolutely excels at. Besides, this is an AU. I didn't start reading this thinking it was going to be about Remnant's craziest immortal exes, Grimm apocalypses or anything of the sort.

As such, I honestly can't say I think knowing the source material would even help much. You've re-imagined the characters (and have done an absolutely amazing job doing so), and the lore behind dust, aura, the creation of the world, etc. just doesn't seem applicable to this story. Honestly, I wasn't really expecting Qrow or Salem to even make an appearance. Not because I would mind, but because this story already has so much going for it that they don't seem like they needed to be included. If you genuinely want to put them into the story, then I would really love to see them (in fact, I now have this theory about Qrow being an alt Tai made to win his daughter over after what happened with Summer - too much?), but by no means should you feel like they, or anyone else in the RWBY cast, need to be included because they're in the source material.

Anyways, apologies for the long review; I've been told I have a bad way with words. This story has been incredible, and I would love it if you continued, but at the end of the day you should never do something you feel uncomfortable doing. If you decide to discontinue this story, I'm sure most, if not all (one can dream), of us will understand and respect your decision. Hopefully you won't mind if I'll be waiting excitedly for another update either until the story ends naturally or you decide to give a definite 'no' to its continuation.
Booya93 chapter 10 . 6/5
This has been an amazing little fic. I understand where you are coming from with not having the time and motivation to update it but I hope you still do. It is a very cute Lancaster fic and talking about metal disorders does hit home to a lot of people and you are doing it pretty well. If you don't continue it, it will suck but it is ultimate your choice. Although I really do hope you continue it.
D2n chapter 10 . 5/23
its fine but at least make it shorter, i want to see how will Ruby react to what Yang say to him because her selfishnes, and how will Ruby struggling with the way Jaune make some distance because what Yang say.
I loved what you wrote here. It was a big step out if my comfort zone, as I usually tend to stay away from the modern AU setting. As well as it was my first fic examining a seriously mental damaged Ruby. I just finished reading this an hour ago and was devastated to realize you most likely won't ever continue this story.

I read your reasons and that's fine, you do have your own life to work on. However regarding your third reason, I don't think you need to enjoy the source material much at all. I myself haven't watched RWBY since the end of Volume 3, and through the brief snip bits I've seen I'm glad I stopped. Basically what I'm trying to say is your don't need to enjoy the source material to continue this work, especially when all you really take from it is characters names, personalities, and some of their relationships.

I implore you to take up this story again.

Sincerely,
Refuses to make an account
SnappingFlower chapter 1 . 4/17
*lurks in the dark corner*

iiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmmmm waaaaiiiiiiiiitttiiiiiiiinnnnnggggggg. hissssssssssssss.!.!.!

~Snappy~
SnappingFlower chapter 10 . 4/7
One Eon Later...

Eh

~Snappy~
0neWhoWanders chapter 10 . 4/7
I really hope you continue this. It's fantastic. Incredible. I love Ruby and all her personalities. I love Jaune trying to be the responsible best friend and comply with his crush-I mean friend's wishes. I really like this story.
JustSomeGuy55 chapter 10 . 3/14
You're a fantastic author, and what you've us is great. Honestly, it's completely understandable to grow tired of a show. Even more so to not want to write about a show you no longer enjoy. I do hope one day you feel encouraged to continue this, but I don't anyone can reasonably blame you if you don't.
loganhunter2 chapter 8 . 3/12
I hope this ends well...be really sad if it didn't
Kyuketsuki-fenikkusu chapter 10 . 3/9
It's alright though i would lie if i said that i am not disapointed, it is a good story and it is easy to get inmerse in it, hope you decide what you are going to do soon
ChaosJeff chapter 10 . 2/26
Trust me, I know the feeling. I stopped watching after season 3 as well, take as long as you need, you write good quality chapters. Stay strong, because remember, ideas are just stories that haven’t been written yet
Just another Nobody of Nowhere chapter 10 . 2/26
If you do end up continuing the story I will continue to read and enjoy it. I do really like this story. However in the end it’s your decision and we will respect and support whatever you decide. Have a good day and a great life.
Zeyro chapter 10 . 2/25
I'll be honest, I've never cared much for the source material besides tuehe few characters I did like. Honestly if you can't find a use for some of the characters you don't have to write about them. I for one would love more Ruby and Jaune and Weiss story's. I honestly am firm believer the source materiel only matters if you want to keep the cannon cannon. But to be fair Rwby is a lot like Happy Potter Fan-fiction to me I hate most of the source material and mostly just read the AU's or story's that focus on people I like reading. Hopefully without to much random bashing for no reason. Anyway I do hope you continue writing for this fandom but I do understand if you don't want to. Cheers Leafy
NobleFlare chapter 10 . 2/24
Man, I really like this story. I always feel that it's so hard to find any good Lancaster stories. The concept is interesting, writing is great, and pacing is well done. My only gripe is that it may not be continued. Hey, I understand lack of interest as I have not seen the last two volumes myself but I still enjoy the RWBY fanfictions despite that thanks to authors like yourself.
I dont think you necessarily need to see all of RWBY to write, just enjoy playing with the characters and being excited about the tale you want to tell, twists and all.
Avner chapter 10 . 2/23
This story is pretty fantastic. I've not seen the team RWBY dynamic handled like this and that makes it interesting. I hope to see more of this eventually.