Reviews for You, Me, and Everyone in Between
sexitiem chapter 8 . 10/14
Loved it. Please keep going. Can't wait to see more. Never really read about DID before
ObscureAbsurdity chapter 8 . 10/13
Great writing quality, ideas and concepts as well. Enjoying it so far, hope to see an update soon!
shuujin.takagi chapter 8 . 10/11
Espero que la boda de Coco salga bien, pero se que esto va a explotar en alguna parte y espero que sea epico, no puedo esperar al siguiente capitulo.
Rain-XIX chapter 8 . 10/11
this really annoys me yet I keep on reading, so good job!
I really don't like yang, never liked the hyper party girl archetypes.
In terms of character though was never a fan of canon blake.

If this was a persona game then Jaune's kindness would have been saintly level.
I enjoyed ruby and weiss's characters the most in this.
yang and blake? not so much

and are we gonna know what adam (weird choice btw) did any time soon?
lastly pls update soon
03sdd18 chapter 1 . 10/11
It's strange, how interesting it is to watch tangled knots of miscommunication unravel. It's the same conflict, time and time again, and yet I still eat it up every time. When is Ruby going to find out what Yang said to Juane? When is Juane going to find out Ruby's secret? When is Juane going to find out what Yang did? How many more knots will be made before the web reaches it's breaking point, and how spectacular will the explosion be when it does? Knowing these moments are coming drives the story and I love it.

I'm also really glad Juane is taking Ruby to do something with just them, and with all the alts asleep. Ever since Yang's moment of meddling, I've been getting more and more annoyed with the alts in general. It'll be nice to see Ruby live a little on her own.
Infernal Blaze chapter 8 . 10/11
I didn't expect Cardin to show up.
I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.
Commisar Cypher chapter 1 . 10/10
You made me spend 4 hours researching DID, and I'm a paramedic, needless to say that's a clever hook
kilerog chapter 8 . 10/10
Man, Ruby feeling not in control of her own life is kind of tragic. Looks like Jaune is returning the favor from Yang!Ruby's date night and taking her out on the town. Though knowing these two, it's likely their wild adventure will be full wonderfully dorky venues.

Wonder whats up with Velvet on Cardin. It's possible they're dating now, or this is a test of some sort for Velvet to consider dating Cardin. Though that may be too obvious. Maybe Velvet is Cardin's new life coach? Cardin and Velvet now work together, and became friends reluctant buddy cop style? Maybe Cardin is a CIA asset, and Velvet is his handler? That, or she really is blackmailing him. ;P

Also, we now have a soon-to-be-married couple going on respective parties with their old friends, Ren and Nora's adventures in Hawaii, Ruby and Jaune awkwardly sharing a room, whatever Velvet and Cardin have going on, and Jaune soon to be reuniting with his old flame. It's like a bunch of rom-com scripts have melded together into one ultimate fusion. Glorious.

Looking forward to the Lancaster goodness next update.
Dressyone22 chapter 8 . 10/10
Ruby should probably tell Jaune about her condition at some point.
therandompers chapter 3 . 10/10
So someone else has probably mentioned this but it seems a bit odd that Neon went from calling Ruby Yang to calling her Ruby, without any direct explanation as to why.
therandompers chapter 2 . 10/10
An interesting take on things.
When Cardin showed up I thought “The classic Cardin redemption future plot”. Then he showed that he was still an asshole and I liked that. It’s so original to see how Jaune handles a Cardin who is still the same guy who bullied him. Thumbs up on that.
ChaosJeff chapter 8 . 10/10
Great Chapter. Ruby is starting to question her Alts and Jaune is starting to uncover the truth
Darren Grey chapter 8 . 10/10
Great TFS DBZA reference, plus, air sickness and the headache suck so I'm happy there was such an accurate depiction of the sheer discomfort it can cause.
dandyrr0403 chapter 8 . 10/10
Thanks for the update! There's a lot of drama in this chapter, Ruby feels stressed out by her alts, and niw Jaune is stressed out too because of the reunion with Cardin! Nice moment between Jaune and Ruby at the end, I can't wait to see the Lancaster fluff in next chapter! Keep being awesome! Hope you'll update again soon!