Reviews for Gallium & Yttrium
CSIBradley chapter 19 . 7/15
Thank you so much for this!
CSIBradley chapter 6 . 7/12
“Which was why she was now seated at the bar at GalliumYttrium...in a Jenna mables voice* GUrRl OH my GaHd!

The booth scenedead

I’m not crying, you’re crying!
CSIBradley chapter 5 . 7/11
I’m literally on the edge of my seat this chapter! I like can’t even with this right now
CSIBradley chapter 1 . 7/10
Such a clever and humorous use of always forgetting the man’s name. I laughed several times
I loved this so much I didn't want it to end.
Sammii16 chapter 19 . 7/3
Read your story and was very intrigued by it.
Definitely a ride not to forget.
Love the writing of your story.
Sorry the story had to end, but a sequel would
be appreciated.
RedEsmerald chapter 1 . 6/29
It was a beautiful story. I enjoyed every chapter I read.
jeanyoo1 chapter 1 . 6/25
absolutly lovvveddd this story. it had everything fist the kind of hate love than the love and im always up for cute little Henry storys
in fransh
Eleanor Thomas chapter 19 . 5/20
Lovely story... Totally enjoyed it... And want more lol
Gryffindor620 chapter 19 . 5/20
This was super sweet! I could totally go for a short sequel on this story. Alas, it is still beautiful alone. Great work!
RMAjenny chapter 8 . 5/7
I have a day off and started this story earlier this morning. It's precious and I've enjoyed every chapter. I'll be so sorry when it comes to an end.
OTrizy chapter 15 . 5/4
eh Jasmine was really respectful and nice, usually in these types of situations in fanfics everything will go wrong and i will hate the 3rd person but damN Jasmin is nice... Regina could have been more polite... see Jasmine is so nice that i need to 2nd guess Regina wtf is this... Regina my fav character of all of OUAT cast.
washedout chapter 19 . 4/27
Hello! I just caught up with the remaining chapters and I wanted to drop a note saying how much I loved it. It had the right amount of fluff and angst (sort of?) and slow burn that it was a very enjoyable read. I especially enjoyed Henry, and how their friends were all rooting for them. Zelena gets a special shout-out because she was very amusing and the Mills' sisters relationship was also one of the high points for me.

Thank you so much for sharing this work and I look forward to the others.
Loislane09 chapter 19 . 4/27
I have really enjoyed reading this gem that you have created and shared!