Reviews for When Silence Dies
crimson.blood.witch chapter 1 . 7/30
I hope you updated soon
WickedlyMinx chapter 12 . 7/21
That ending. Can’t wait for more.
chaitea.walnuts chapter 10 . 7/10
This was far better than I thought it would be! Win-sister fix’s are usually fairly bland, but yours is not. I like that you’re not following the show word for word and Skye has struck out on her own, it makes it more interesting. I can’t wait to read more, keep up the awesome work!
This was super fun to read! Fell like its just warming up, and I like that you're taking your time. Can't wait to read more.
WickedlyMinx chapter 10 . 4/4
I love this more then I should. Ready for more!
demisses chapter 10 . 4/4
Can I just say, I'm so happy that Skye is an older sister. Usually sisfics have them as younger and Dean is super overbearing toward them. But Skye is older and her word is final and I love it. I'm an older sister myself 3

No looking at Liam with bedroom eyes though Skye! Only Castiel! lol
demisses chapter 9 . 4/2
This a great story and I love Skye! Keep up the great work.
alaina1011 chapter 9 . 3/28
I love this story so far and I'm very interested to see where it goes. Please continue this story
Stephen Arms chapter 9 . 2/26
Fantastic! Love the authors writing style and attention to detail. Can't wait to see more!
TamraWinchester chapter 9 . 2/17
That was a great chapter and I love your writing style. Skye is very realistic. You give just enoughh details to keep the story interesting and constantly moving and don't focus on things like the cut of her shirt or color of her boots. Its refreshing. I'm really interested to find out who was on the phone. Keep up the good work!
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 6 . 2/12
This is really good, I like it! Please update soon, I wanna know when the Caskye romance will begin!
CasLove1989 chapter 5 . 2/8
Absolutely perfect! This is quickly becoming one of my fav fics of all time. The magnetism between Skye and Cas gave me goosebumps, no joke. Jsoiuaosd;oih. That is all

-Clove
Applejax XD chapter 4 . 2/8
nice, I cant wait for the next chappie XD
DshruteFact chapter 4 . 2/7
Can't wait to see Castiel. You have a really interesting idea here by making the Winchester sister older rather than younger. I don't think I've seen it before, and I love it! I laughed so hard at the beauty pageant joke :D Update soon, please. I can't wait
Elijahstylishman chapter 3 . 2/5