Reviews for The Brilliant Ankylo
LadyKatherine29 chapter 8 . 7/18/2018
I was shocked that Rex freed all three hostages. He fuc king hates Ichy, as he is his rival in love. Yet he lets him out to stop Allo's defeat because he's not the one doing it. Rex truly has some issues if he's more than happy to do that. Dei at the end was quite the site. She's going to up her game and get back what she wants. I've got to give it to Brilliant Ankylo. He truly understood how to survive and get himself back into the game. Allo knows he got a bit lucky. However he knows Rex well, so it wasn't that much of a risk. As Rex is so ego driven, that anyone could predict with decent odds. Just how that would cause him to react. I love that Dei, Quackpit, Terrible Dactyl and Brachio of all dinos are in on this. Way to go guys. Also props to Allo for figuring out that things could be worked right. A lot of twists and turns in this. I was pretty impressed with how Ankylo created a dinovoling ray. You really gave him a great alternate personality.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 7 . 7/15/2018
Nice. There is a lot of saturady morning super villain coming threw in Ankylo. Except he's more of a I'm polite about things villain. I really like this take on Ankylo. He's intelligent, arrogant but has been able to back it all up. With results no less, and has really come into his own. Rex is besides himself with crazy rage. He's not liking this new guy over throwing him. Even if its to Rex's ultimate benefit, if all goes the way Ankylo wants it too. Rex's political stock would be raised on his home planet. Even if he's seen as a figure head. Its still getting the goals and political agendas his people have over. That is if they have long term goals. Dei is perhaps the one in all of this the most happy. As she's got what I can only think of as the prefect future husband. Rex is mad he's an after thought. Everyone else seems ok with it. Then again they haven't proven to be that interested in ruling. They are just along for the ride. Allo is the only one who might be able to out wit him. If for no other reason than he's used to this stuff. The Dinosaucers are slowly adapting to everything. Which makes me think that's why they come out a head. They are able to learn a bit faster. Over all excellent chapter.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 6 . 7/12/2018
Oh my goodness. Rex is about to fall over dead from heart failure. That or he's going to murder someone. It might not have been wise to let Styraco and him in. Then again it was going to happen at some point. Unless they killed Rex, and none of them really wanted to do that. Maybe smack him a bit, but not murder. I loved how Dei defended her future husband. She clearly is happy about all this. I mean Ankylo really has gotten things moving. He's made a new base, that no one knows about out side of them. He's caught three hostages. Done everything he could to end things nice and neatly. With only possibly one murder, which would be Allo's. That is if the Tyranos want to kill him. I mean political he's valuable. They could force a treaty and win out that way. From the sounds of it Ankylo doesn't want murder, he wants to out smart Allo. And force him into leaving them be. Still even if the Dinosaucers left earth. Earth's governments would just go all nuke them. I've always figured they just sat back and watched both groups. Just to see what they were like. Only to discover how stupid both sides could be. Then when it's good. They are too stupid to take over. If this does work, then Rex should let Ankylo marry Dei. There children would be ultra smart super villains.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 5 . 6/24/2018
It is on now. Holy hell. Ankylo has managed what Rex has never really pulled off. He's got three very important hostages. Who don't have the ability to use there small size to sneak out. Being smaller by far, the kids have clear stealth advantages. Ichy figured it out near the end. Everyone got thrown off guard and paid for it. Then again you can't blame them. The Tyranno's have had a long track record for messing up. Which begs the question, how did they manage to hold on to power on there home planet? Plot bunny clearly. Still at this point they seem to be making progress. Something they aren't used to doing. But are likely happy about. Rex is likely cloud nine of rage, and going off his rocker. I get the feeling Rex might bust both blood vessels and heads later on.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 6/7/2018
Well this gives us even more insight to Ankylo's master plan. The start was excellent, we see more investigation by the Dinosaucers. Who are mostly convinced that the thieves aren't Tyranno's. Then again I can't blame them too much. I mean they do run around like hyper naughty kids. However with Ankylo taking a massive up grade in ability to think and understand. We see a much more dangerous villain who's taking charge. I fully agree with his plan to spy on Teryx and the scouts. Let leave them be for the while. As it would add another moving piece. That could easily mess up his plan. To take out most of the high ranking important enemy forces.

Rex is really going to be in for a shocker. His whole team is against him, because he's been a jerk. Well most of his team at this point. Dei doesn't really count, but she is family. If he makes it out of this, he should rethink his leadership. Little confused how Treyx can get away with being out in public shopping. Still considering how Sunnydale syndrome the Scouts earth is. It does make sense, no one would question her. As long as her wings are covered up. Another very interesting read. Ankylo is looking to unthrone Rex, and likely get Dei as his future wife in the process. Very, very interesting plot threads going on. I love it.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
Ankylo is making major moves. He's got some mad skills, in breaking and entering. Not only that but he's been stealing some high tec goodies. Very nice how you started this chapter off. Allo speaking with everyone, and them realizing something big is up. Bonehead might be bit off at times, but he's still a sweet heart. I loved how you wrote him. Rex is in the dark, and he might just hit the wall. All his past crimes are coming back to haunt.

Rex has always struck me as way to impulsive. Very emotional driven, and lashing out when he shouldn't. Almost like an angry teenager. But in the rare moments when he's actually thinking. He's as dangerous as any other cartoon villain. I get the feeling he took the mission to Earth, so he could ditch Dei. And her rants at him about everything. Loved how you wrote all of the Dinosaucers.

Ankylo played Rex like a fiddle to perfection. Rex isn't going to see this coming. I really enjoyed how Dei and Ankylo were interacting. The two were like super villain teenagers flirting. It was really cute, and added layers to the plot. Also way to go Ankylo for being able to carry out all this without getting caught.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 2 . 6/4/2018
I loved how you described everyone. It was really nice and gives new readers a good idea of everyone's personality. I can't tell if Rex was trying to stop Ichy because of the IQ machine or to just murder him. Rex has always wanted to take shots at Ichy. At least in the early eps. Then Ichy seemed to vanish. Giving Rex ironically actual face time with his stalkie/hopping for future wife. Teryx was very smart, something that wasn't played up very much. I guess they realized they hand loaded the show with smart dinos. I really enjoy how your writing her. Allo had a point, Rex did only have himself to blame for the machine blowing up. He really needs to out source higher quality thieves. Considering non of the Tyranno's were theifs on there home planet. Quackpot was in children entertainment, not how to rob places 101. Dei seems to be the most competent one. Except she doesn't nothing but cause trama to Rex. Because its so easy for her. Must enjoy picking on Rex. I never noticed if Dei knew of Rex's stalking. Loved how laid this all out. Ankylo seems to have gotten an upgrade. Wonder how he will feel about all the verbal abuse. He seems to be in the middle of an evil take over. Years of pent up rage seem to be ready to blow up.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 6/4/2018
Nice to see Rex got an escape from his crazy sister. Even if the plan fails like a lead balloon. Still it got him out of a chewing out. An that is the important thing. Escaping Dei when she's got a full head of steam going. Kudos to Terrible Dactyl for that. Loved the little nod at the chess playing machine. That was really a fun idea. Also nice how you explained how the machine could raise one's IQ. Not sure Rex would be able to use it. I mean its for human brain waves. But Rex and company pretty much function on a human level wave length. So perhaps it could work for them.
brave kid chapter 8 . 2/10/2018
once again great job
brave kid chapter 3 . 2/4/2018
once again great job
brave kid chapter 2 . 2/3/2018
well once again great job