Reviews for Bitter Dispositions
itsaboutonlyme chapter 26 . 10/16
So, I just recently found this story and I read it in 2 days... love it! It is so full of action, adventure, angst and love. Glad the angst is over though. You've written the characters wonderfully and true to character. Loving this story and ready for more!
You’re honestly the GREATEST OF ALL TIME! So much good moments in this chapter! l almost got super anxiety when they said 2 days had passed and no one had a lead on Bonnie and then when she popped up vomiting the blood my heart kinda sank :’( but you surely made up for all my mini heat attacks with that beautiful lemony cuddly warm Bamon love moment at the end! Happy writing! Looking forward to see how they handle that crazy Witchb/itch and the Hunters!
Extacy925 chapter 26 . 10/12
I'm sad that this story is coming to an end soon, but I did love this chapter great work.
Nova Cosima chapter 26 . 10/11
Aw, what a sweet reunion! Relieved that Bonnie was able to escape, but I also wonder, did Vanessa give Bonnie a chance to escape intentionally...dundundun. And glad Elena is out of the picture for good. Thanks for updating
Just binged all 26 chapters and this is my favorite Bamon story. I love every part. I love how you keep us guessing. Can’t wait to see this relationship blossom.
I love everything from start to finish. I love Rebecca's protectiveness of Bonnie. I'm excited about Bamon. I really hope that Vanessa gets defeated and stop terrorizing Bonnie.
SteVie'SGirL chapter 26 . 10/7
I'm glad Elena and Damon are through! Bonnie and Damon are good together. They need to defeat Vanessa.
Shaniia.anonymous chapter 26 . 10/7
I’m so happy with the way you’ve finished Delena, I personally don’t think anything more needs to be said between the two. I’m so happy that Bonnie has returned, it was a cool way for her to get found too.

I really like Rebekah in this story, she’s so protective and sweet. Bonnie deserves a friend like that. And I loved Bonnie and Damon this chapter, Thankyou so much for the update xx
stategirl43 chapter 26 . 10/7
Bonnie and Damon were meant to be! I liked how long it took to end his relationship with Elena, sometimes in life it takes that route when relationships end. Elena better not try to get her hooks back into Stefan! I'm so ready to see Bonnie kick Vanessa's ass! Bonnie feeling bad about having to kill people to save herself and Damon willing to scorch the earth to save/avenge her is one of the many reasons why I love Bamon. Her relationship with Rebecca is sweet and reminds me of her and Caroline. Great Chapter!
PrettygalKamille1 chapter 26 . 10/6
Yassss
Maverick37 chapter 26 . 10/6
Bye bye Delena. A fork should've been stuck in them ages ago. Glad Bonnie made it back home and she and Damon are together. Now I need Bamon to kick Vanessa's ass. LOVED the updates and can't wait for more.
stategirl43 chapter 25 . 10/6
I love your story. Either way would be great. I think a super detailed flashback would fit perfectly.
Techliche chapter 25 . 9/26
i for one dont need the flashback, Vanessa could villain-splain herself for all i care, i just need Damon come and get his Bonnie! thank you for updating!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Omg FAWWWWWWWCK IM SO MAD! I know Damon is going to go crazy someone took his BonBon. You bless us with all this bamon sexy time just to rip it all away :’((( I really love this story and loving every update even though you make me overly emotional hahahaha happy writing :) great chap
Bonnie! First I loved the update. The Bamon moments were perfect. But gosh the ending.
I would prefer a detailed retelling please and also an update as soon as you are able. I'm on the edge of my seat