Reviews for Functions and Feelings
Koji chapter 11 . 3/26
Please update
Sg chapter 11 . 2/1
Damn God you HAVE TO FUCKIN UPDATE THIS! I think I’m going to have a mental breakdown if you don’t
Sweet guilty lov chapter 11 . 12/22/2019
U have to finish this chapter pls
Salad hokage chapter 11 . 12/7/2019
This story is like real and their interactions are both very sweet and cute, I want to see the last chapter and I can't wait for it. This is my favorite Borusara story
SenatorConfer chapter 11 . 11/3/2019
I'm really liking the story, but there's been a cliffhanger for half a year. I need that ending, friend. It's just a really good story.
Kelly Alele chapter 11 . 9/29/2019
This is by far the best fan fic. I've ever read!
Everything just seem so... original, the suspense, the drama, how boruto and sarada keep getting interrupted when they get closer, how dense and naive they were, and Sasuke's reactions...
This is officially my best fan fic. experience!
I like to read but I'm kind of a lazy reader, I could only go an hour or two but with this fan fiction, I read all 11 chapters in one go!
I never really cared about reviewing through out my 3 years of reading Naruto/ Boruto fan fiction, this one is a first for me, so pleeeeeease release the last chapter.
I couldn't figured if this was written by a girl or a boy but I would bet it's a girl, trust me I'm a boy and I KNOW something this great would never come out from our mind
Again, great story about
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2019
Hahahaha I am so in love. My fav part when boruto said “I'll even walk around so it'll look like you're scanning the crowd."

Thats just so precious xDD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2019
This is so pretty and your writing is so good and lit. I love it!️
Melfoy4193 chapter 11 . 9/5/2019
Update please
LumiaTenshi chapter 11 . 8/2/2019
Excuse me, dear author-nim, why did you leave me hanging? *aaaaaaah!*
I'm literally like Sarada turning and rolling on the bed while reading this!
Next chapter please!
Wrie chapter 11 . 7/27/2019
Good story, please update again chapter 12. I read this story feels very real, where you can capture their personality well. I beg you to update the story quickly.
BORUSARA ADDICT chapter 11 . 7/6/2019
Alright, you know what? The teasing is just too much for me. I don't think I'll be satisfied with a simple kiss now. There better be some smut in the end (implied at least) or I'm legit entering a state of void lmao. It's fine if it's not explicitly detailed but HELL! I NEED THEM TO STOP BULLSHITTING AND FUCKING MAKE OUT DAMMIT! They're adults here anyway so they might as well get on with it lol. Update soon plz, I love your fics!
Borusara chapter 11 . 6/17/2019
I like this story. Very sweet and feels very real. I can't wait for the next chapter. I like it very much. I feel
like you capture their personality perfectly throughout the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2019
please continue the story, I am very interested in reading your story, it's amazing. I beg you to update the story.
terrorteen chapter 11 . 5/19/2019
IM SCREAMING AND HELL YES PEOPLE ARE STILL WAITING ON THIS! IT'S SUCH A CUTE STORY? MAN UP SARADA OMFG