Reviews for Doki-Doki In Real Life
RiceIsNice chapter 3 . 10/11/2018
lol i keep reading virgil's name as virgin
"dont fuck this up, virgin"
that got me wheezing
littehoke chapter 48 . 9/17/2018
Is azazel a reference to the binding of isaac?
Eternal Violets chapter 48 . 9/7/2018
Its nice to hear from you again,Crimson C:
Guest chapter 47 . 9/3/2018
This story is ded
RandomCoconut chapter 46 . 8/16/2018
OMG YOU ACTUALLY DID IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING COCONUTS INTO THIS! I was hoping for it but I wasn't expecting it to be in the very next chapter! Like legit you just made my day also so sorry I just now saw this im a slow ass mofo and failed to notice the updates. Anyway I assume you have played game ( as in the original visual novel that is a blessing upon this world!) have you ever gotten the true ending? i tried but i guess its too complicated for me or im to lazy. Im also so glad that Monika is gonna have some importance in this! Anyway i just wanted to tell you that you are a wonderful writer and a wonderful person and I think its amazing that even though you have so many fans you still make time to read and pay attention to each and every one of our comments. plz continue. And God Bless Coconuts.

P.S. Still waiting for that katana of mine...
P.S.S. should I make an account for this site so I don't have to comment as a guest anymore? Idk anyway im just dragging this out at this point so baiiiii!
Kirisuna.SAO chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
Wow. I was gone from fanfiction for 2 months and in that time you made 20 chapters. Great job, I have a lot of binging to do
chipmunkfanantic chapter 47 . 6/25/2018
no doubt that's Monika I haven't played the game yet but I do have a story lined up that will fit with it a story about a detective investigating strange things at Fujima highschool in Japan the name of this detective ? Kazuki (a name I picked since it ends with an I and not another letter you'll see why) and I'll be the voice of him as well .
Eternal Violets chapter 47 . 6/23/2018
Good Night C:
FlameHammer chapter 47 . 6/23/2018
ive been enjoying this fic more than i should. i also liked how you went with ian
Guest chapter 47 . 6/23/2018
this is good I hope to read more soon
AydenK chapter 47 . 6/22/2018
Well written!
Eternal Violets chapter 46 . 6/22/2018
It's good to hear from you again,Dark C:
AydenK chapter 46 . 6/21/2018
Well shit
Glad to hear you are back!
Ex Girlfriend arc huh?
Sounds good!
FlameHammer chapter 46 . 6/21/2018
finally they are married. hey i wouldnt worry unless you told her about this story
Deadpool79 chapter 45 . 6/13/2018
Hey, your name is Virgil right or is it Vergil. Anyways I think your author insert character should wear this guy's outfit to make a reference to a popular genre defining series: . /devilmaycry/images/3/3e/DMC4SE_ /revision/latest?cb20150419230323