Reviews for Ode to Oddity
"I bet on the boot!"
that was the hardest I laughed without an actual scene being described in forever. You left it to our imagination the chaos of the battle below, giving us just enough cues to entice truly epic hilarity.
Can't wait to read more!
southern bell chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I was enthralled by your story. as soon as I read what type of dog Oddity was I recognized all his expressions in my own aussie. In the real world, there must be an Aussie at your feet. There is no way you could have captured that "blue eyed grin" without loving it for real.
I laughed.
I hung onto the edge of my seat.
I cried with your last chapter.
And I felt such pride in my Rush, knowing he would do the same for me, that, right then and there, I hugged my dog and told him how much I loved him and thanked him for all the times he's looked after me and my family.
This story is truly one for the ages. A heartfelt, moving adventure unequaled among fanfiction.
Torky chapter 8 . 9/18/2003
Poor puppy.

Love this stuff. A lot of action and a lot of feelings. Everyone loves that dog. And you made me love that dog too.

Keep it coming and I will keep reading. A faithful fan.
Jinx chapter 4 . 5/31/2003
Hi there!

I've only recently discovered and was reviewing the movies when I saw Buckaroo Banzai. I have loved that movie ever since I saw it originally in the theatre and was very disappointed that there was never a sequel. Imagine my surprise when I discover fan fiction involving my favourite characters.

I've just finished reading Ode to Oddity and await the next chapter with anticipation. What a great read. Keep up the good work and hope to read more soon. :)