Reviews for Fiddle of Gold
I have been reading this all night and chapters 8 and 9 this morning, I love your work and I always pick a new one, or one I have already read to wind down with.
Your depiction of the characters is perfect with a little of your own style dashed in.
Lucifer being more of a Father to Jack is one of my favourite tropes for sure.
Looking forward to reading more. :)
I hope you continue this story.. I love the father and son dynamic luci and lil jack have.. And this kind of fic is very rare to find.. So please.. Update this story...
Emilyjayden101 chapter 9 . 4/16
I love this story! Baby Jack and daddy Lucius are adorable! I love that Michael and Gabriel are there too as brothers and uncles. Hopefully there will be some Michael and Jack bonding moments soon too! Also I really hope Raphael is not dead and either Jack will find him or Raphael will find Jack( like if he is trouble or needs healing somewherr away from the house). Either way if Raphael decides to come which I really hope he will you will make it great! You are an amazing writer and I can’t wait to read another of this story. I also hope Michael punishes or yells at Castiel as well as Gabriel also. As that is their nephew that he tried to take. Please update more super soon! :)
Ally chapter 9 . 4/15
Are you trying to kill me with sweetness ? Michael Gabriel, baby Jack daddy Luci I Love it! Wasn't the baby grounded from his candy? Never mind he is lovely and deserves all the candy, I bet those puppy eyes would get him out of any trouble, specially with his uncles around to spoil him
Star chapter 9 . 4/15
(Biting fingernails and hiding under blanket) I’ll come out after the suspense!
VegasGranny chapter 9 . 4/15
By your description of Jack in the kitchen "little hands" did Lucifer de-age Jack a bit? It was mentioned in previous chapter... Is Gabe going to address his issue with Lucifer "killing him" and destroying several of his pagan friends? Really liking that Michael has remembered that he was heaven's champion and protector of the children. He's forgotten that for too long. This story is really getting interesting!
VegasGranny chapter 8 . 4/15
Wow I never expected to see a Lucifer being so tender. This story is very different than most I've read, with the twists on the characters, it's amazing :)
Itstheurgetofall chapter 9 . 4/15
Loved this! Hopefully Cas leaves them alone now
Rosa Belle chapter 9 . 4/15
I LOVE MICHAEL SO MUCH

We need to see him tickling Jack!
cutecookielove chapter 9 . 4/15
Aww such a cute hapter!Il glad you updated and that Luci is starting to kick Castiel's butt but at the same time I dont line seeing them fight even though Cas is starting to be too selfish for my taste lol.I loved this chapter and I love Michael so much too I cant I love the archangeld (and Raphie too,poor thing he if usually forgotten in a lot of fics I found and it makes me sad) and I'm rambling!
Telentropy X chapter 9 . 4/14
Oh Cas, you messed up now. You should have left well enough alone.
Robin0203 chapter 9 . 4/14
Holy shit he screamed lmao, I love that Cas is gettin kicked out, like gtfo and stay out you know? I missed you!
Itstheurgetofall chapter 8 . 3/19
Aww, I love daddy Luci :)
Telentropy X chapter 8 . 3/18
Screeeeee! Michael is here! This was great, seeing him take care of Gabe. You know I love me some big bro Michael. And now he's the protective uncle too? *swoons* This made me very happy.
charmedfan120 chapter 8 . 3/18
This is the best chapter yet!