Reviews for Wolf Like Me
TruckersWife chapter 7 . 9/21
I bet that even though he said Tonks was his mate, she wasn't and because he was crazy as a Werewolf and lonely, h bit Hermione. Made her dependent on him so that he would be her Alpha. He would have totally banged and claimed her if he could've. but he couldn't because he kept lying to hermione and not embracing his wolf, so no way to claim her. instead left her TOTALLY available for Greyback.
burungmalam chapter 3 . 9/20
I mean, Fenrir didn't tell her not to take wolfsbane before meeting him, so it's not really fair how upset he is over her apparently inability to follow directions.
Smithback chapter 7 . 8/8
beautiful
LumosLyra chapter 7 . 7/23
That was wonderful! I love how he was so patient with her! I wish Remus could have embraced his inner wolf too.
Atrumnex chapter 7 . 7/7
so cute. sigh. I want my own Fenrir lol. love your work.
Kiwiroses chapter 7 . 6/11
Cute!
Cruellica chapter 7 . 5/28
Great story!
Acantha Rayne Oak-Moon chapter 7 . 5/19
I loved this..
PanduhBabyy chapter 7 . 5/18
This was quite good, I enjoyed the take on the change and embracing it.
rilkelee chapter 7 . 4/24
This was beautiful! I love the two of them and I think this was a really interesting take on Werewolf!Hermione.
AngelDragon1976 chapter 7 . 4/10
Beautiful ️ story. Absolutely love it.
Kim chapter 7 . 4/7
I loved it! Thank you for writing such an amazing story of my favorite pairing!
cafeanna chapter 5 . 3/6
! I like that they can talk to each other about the real things in their relationship
cafeanna chapter 2 . 3/6
I am SO excited for this piece I have never considered these two and then suddenly I was like “hmm, wonder what fox’s are out there.”
LostZoro chapter 7 . 1/19
There's really something about Hermione/Fenrir pairing compared to Hermione/Remus. It is something more natural. Although I love poetic romance about destined souls and such in the case of HG/RL pairing, I also love how HG/FG pairing gives me this 'natural' feeling that they are meant for each other.