Reviews for Trainer to Driver
zero fullbuster chapter 10 . 9/20
please write more of Three Worlds Meet soon.
Shaydrall chapter 10 . 3/1
Was entertaining for sure, very all over the place, but it fits the Ash vibe well. Nice to read something like this. Best of luck to you
SashaKitty chapter 10 . 5/26/2019
Oh my. Don't worry, I support you through and through. You're an amazing writer, never give up on your dreams!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/3/2019
If this is going to be adopted this my recommendation of Ash’s blades in order: Zenobia, Godfrey, Electra, Minoth, Wulfric, Praxis, Crossette, and Corvin
unknown Driver chapter 3 . 4/16/2019
Good stuff i look forward to more chapters
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 10 . 3/11/2019
It's okay. Reality crush everyone and It happen to me too. I hope you able to recover and try to instead make a small chapter of omake or funny event that going to your mind. I hope you don't take the story done though.
PenguinSoldier1 chapter 10 . 3/11/2019
All good, thanks for writing. You leaving this little fan archive better than it was before.
SashaKitty chapter 9 . 3/10/2019
Oof it's been way more than a week, I hope you're doing well! 'w *Sweat face*
SashaKitty chapter 9 . 2/21/2019
Is Chapter Nine almost done? Sorry for my impatience...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2019
Crossette could also make a good fire blade too I see it better fitting for Ash than the other two remaining fire blades: Newt and Dagas
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2019
For Minoth, Ash can use his aura abilities to reverse his age making him young again and can Ash’s water blade be Nia
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2019
Fire element can be Dagas
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2019
Can the main or only pairing for Ash be Nia I can see the chemistry
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2019
Obrona and Kora are kinda lame I think Electra is the best fit for Ash
SashaKitty chapter 9 . 2/2/2019
Interesting. I think that it was a good choice, keeping Pyra/Mythra to Rex. Also, I think maybe Kassandra or Finch would be good blades, if you want to spice up the story. Also, what about other characters getting blades? It would make the story seem more natural. You could use blades you know you won't give to Ash! Like Perun, or someone like that... Anyways, keep up the good work! I love your story and I'll keep encouraging you to continue! Have a great time! (Also, if you could use Adenine, it would make my day cuz' she's my favorite blade, ok bye...)