Reviews for Trainer to Driver
SashaKitty chapter 8 . 2/2/2019
Ooooooooooo I can see a ship rising up on the seas! Just... Is it Ash and Nia, Ash and Nim, Ash and Zenobia, or someone else? AAAHHHHH! I just can't tell! Btw it's okay that you couldn't write-or rather type, for a while, I'm currently writing a story, and I've hit a huge case of writers block! Please help me! I need to continue writing, I'm almost done... *long exasperated groan* Also, can you give me some writing advice, because, I tell my stories mainly through dialog, and I'm trying to find ways to use more narration and description, so SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE WAY TOO MUCH DIALOG! *silently cries* Okay, I'm done now. I've basically typed an entire book, so yeah I'm done... Byeeeeee! -SashaKitty, the Wannabe Animator...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2019
Can Electra be the next blade he receives
Time Knight Leo chapter 9 . 1/13/2019
I see what you mean about the possible overabundance of characters. My crossover story, for example, would include 7 different Drivers, so I'd have to limit them to only one or two Blades (other than their signature Blades).
Blades of Chance chapter 9 . 1/10/2019
You're going to wait until after the fact aren't you?!
Blades of Chance chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Please reply to my pm.
J-Wolf7 chapter 8 . 1/7/2019
I been reading every chapter again and again and I enjoy it. Gone from being a trainer to a driver, trial battle with Rex and crew, saving Nia and Dormarch and battle their way to freedom, etc., etc. I read the message beforehand, but enough about that. I’m wondering how long will Rex or anyone ask Ash about his aura because they saw his aura cloak around him and will Ash tell them at some point? Is Ash’s aura still recovering from his first day of his crash land and how long will he be at full power or he will be limit for the long run with no way of recovering his full power? (He will still have a limit his aura reserve if he have full recovery of his aura, I didn’t forget).
Vinn chapter 8 . 1/4/2019
Just wondering, will the Ultra Beasts appear and cause havoc in the storyline? Because the whole reason Ash is here in the first place is by an Ultra Wormhole they open up, so it's not a stretch to for them to show up eventually and unexpected. How will Alrest, specifically our protagonist and antagonist, fare against these aliens?
Sieg Warheidt chapter 9 . 1/5/2019
Kos-Mos. My choice is definitely 100% Kos-Mos. I don't think I've ever read a story with her or anything close to her ever.
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 9 . 1/3/2019
Thanks for answer the question. I do have to agree with the whole Two souls in one body here too. I can see these blade work here and also, Serena might appear in the Sun and Moon anime from what I heard from rumor.
ZooFan chapter 10 . 1/3/2019
Thanks for agreeing with my opinion, I do honestly think that’s one of the reason why some great fanfics turn bad by forgetting their plot and focusing only on romance. Also I’m really happy and thankful to know that Minoth is one of your choices for a blade that Ash can use, so thank you for taking my advice. Also an idea that could help with your too many blades problem is use the mercenary camp to place the other blade ash or other characters may get. Then you can come back to them to write pieces for them, well it’s an idea so I hope you can use it some how. Anyways love your story and can’t wait for the update.
hnh058513 chapter 9 . 1/3/2019
Akhos is behind his theatrical personality, a emotion driven character and possesive, which is shown with how he refers to Patroka as his dear sister, how everything is going according to his script or not going according to it, and how when Patroka is killed by Amalthus he in a fit of rage attacks him
Kamencolin chapter 8 . 1/3/2019
I would like to see Praxis be ash next blade I’m really interested that Mimi arc you have planned
daleaaronallen82 chapter 8 . 1/2/2019
you should try split Pyra and Mythra so that Mythra can go to Ash cause I kinda think the story should be intreasting
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 8 . 1/2/2019
Happy holidays. Nice work so far and I enjoy the fish. Hope that you give use a idea on the Blade Ash get and hope to see more of your work. Any chance I can change my vote or no.
Redrangerlegacy chapter 8 . 1/2/2019
My choice is Obrana, as seeing Akhos go from wannabe Shakespeare to a jealous former lover when Ash and Obrana are in the same room would be hilarious. Though Akhos would be hurt that Obrana doesn’t even remember him, the fact she is alive after taking a beam to the core crystal is something he would be grateful to Ash for.
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »