Reviews for Trainer to Driver
Time Knight Leo chapter 8 . 1/2/2019
First time commenting on this story, so I'll say my peace with it. Pretty good story.

As for choosing new Blades for Ash, I see what you mean about Praxis and Obrona. They probably won't be chosen as Ash's next Blade, but it would be neat to see how that'll work out. Especially Praxis, the Core Crystal Hunter sidequest is probably one of my favorite sidequests in the game.

Though on the note of Rare Blades, I know you're set on giving Ash more Blades, but I'm wondering if you had plans to give Rare Blades to the other party members, Rex and Nia.
hnh058513 chapter 8 . 1/2/2019
Kora's cheerleading might end up making him homesick, Obrona could work especially with how he could recreate electric type attacks. Also I take it He would awaken her around the same time roc is brought back. finally what will become of Sever?
Sieg Warheidt chapter 8 . 1/2/2019
Out of both of the top ones I’d prefer Praxis. Mostly cause praxis and theory were 2 of my most used blades in the game.

The only other ones I’d find interesting with ash would be kos mos, herald, and Ursula. Not for any reason, but mainly for the fact that those were basically the only other blades I used.
ZooFan chapter 9 . 1/1/2019
Oh can you please have ash heal Minoth and have him becomes ash blade. Not only is he an amazing blade but he has connections to the main story as well. Plus in the torna expansion he was really cool. Also with ash aura abilities it gives you a great reason to be able to he his sickness. Also no offense but I kinda don’t want to overload ash with just female blade then see them fight over each other to see who get him. Not to say romance is bad or anything but I don’t want it to override this amazing story you have going. So please let his next blade be Minoth!
Shadow Joestar chapter 8 . 1/1/2019
KO awesome chapter, well getting eaten by a Titan is not want Ash had hope to relax after the tough battle and now they’ll have more trouble ahead soon.
Serra Kincaid chapter 7 . 12/29/2018
PLS CONTINUE THIS! I really enjoy your ability to write THIS much, and I'm really enjoying the content, but waiting for the next chapter is killing me! So please, if you could, can you write a little quicker? No offence, I'm just impatient... Sorry if I upset you!...

-A very silly, impatient Xenoblade Chronicles 2 fan... ;) lol wut is my life...
Serra Kincaid chapter 7 . 12/20/2018
When is chapter 8 coming out? Sorry I'm so impatient... heh heh.. Keep up the good work, btw!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2018
Its December 3rd, 2018... is this guy still working on this? CAUSE I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE! lol im sorry i just really like your story... Nice job btw!
Serra Kincaid chapter 4 . 12/2/2018
Anyone else notice how when its supposed to say as, it instead says has? Just saying...
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2018
For Ice Godfrey
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2018
Can you let Aegeaon as Ash's water element he needs male blades too
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2018
Your latest chapter was erased.
tymaxion chapter 7 . 11/9/2018
Looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work.
Kamencolin chapter 7 . 11/8/2018
I like the way you handle that boss battle really like the strategy you had ash use
ZooFan chapter 7 . 11/8/2018