Reviews for Trainer to Driver
Shadow Joestar chapter 7 . 11/8/2018
KO awesome chapter, Ash and his friends have made it out from the battle and are on their way to the World Tree hoping to get to the top though they’ll find out that it won’t be easy as it seems.
3 Question Marks chapter 6 . 11/7/2018
what happened to chapter 7?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2018
Ash x morag
grimmzapdos chapter 5 . 9/26/2018
I keep imagining pikachu as a blade
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2018
Give him Electra and Kasandra
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2018
How about give Ash Kasandra or Electra as his blades
Shadow Joestar chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
KO awesome chapter, they may have passed the idiot dude but now they’ll have to face the special inquisitor and her Blade if they want to make it out to freedom. Hope Rex and Ash will do a combination attack together.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2018
To be honoest i hope its praxis and theory to ash if not the i hope its kos mos and praxis and the other 2 can go to rex so the team work can still be there as for haze joining ash that be intresting even if somehow you get nia to go to ash as well but thats up to you any way cant wait for the next chapter finally
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 7 . 7/17/2018
Kos-mos and T-elos for my vote and I guess we need a actually poll to vote which can be done in these website in your bio. Nice see you too.
Redrangerlegacy chapter 7 . 7/17/2018
Maybe have Ash use his aura to try and save her after she gets stabbed by Jin, hijacking her resonance to Amalthus in the process? Maybe somehow causing the half of her core crystal that Amalthus has to either violently expel itself from Amalthus, or disconnect from that half, and regenerate itself thanks to Ash’s Aura. And you don’t have to give Ash both T-Elos and Kos-mos, you can give him one of them while giving the other one to Rex and his team. That way, they could still fight side by side.
Dylan Ballesteros chapter 7 . 7/17/2018
Give him Kos-most and T-telos pair. They would look great with him.
PatriotPride93 chapter 7 . 7/17/2018
...I'd go Kos-Mos because having one that can heal is helpful. (it really is good for newbies)
ZooFan chapter 6 . 6/10/2018
I want warwric to be one of ashes blades you know because he’s gentle giant and kinda looks like a Pokémon
Vinn chapter 6 . 5/20/2018
Hey, is it possible to somehow sent Greninja to Ash? I mean the legendary Pokemon could collaborate with one another to help sent Greninja to his trainer. That way you can have the cast interacting with what a Pokemon is, opening up conversation about Ash's home world, and one less 'slot' to worry about in his party.

Plus, I also want to see a spar between Pokemon and Blade.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/14/2018
If you're going to have Ash resonate with KOS-MOS, which i'm in favor of, I think it'd be best if you have KOS-MOS as Ash's last or second last blade.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »