Reviews for Trainer to Driver
cartoonfanatic1 chapter 3 . 3/6/2018
No problem man, it's still awesome you're still finding time for this story. While I am still rooting for Electra, Vess is a good replacement for her. Now that I think about it, having Vess act as a mother figure for Ash can be a nice callback to his own mother Delia and have him feel homesick. I could see some nice heartfelt moments between them.
Even if Electra isn't his chosen blade, I can still see him helping her along with her chosen driver to control her powers and it gives a good excuse for character development between Ash and her driver(Rex and Nia seems to be the most likely options at the start of her side-quest). I still want her to accidentally shock Ash for the nostalgic moments with Pikachu
No matter what you decide, I am still looking forward on what will happen next.
PatriotPride93 chapter 3 . 3/6/2018
ah, new job. Understandable. Just do it when you can, don't rush it.
kyuguy chapter 2 . 3/2/2018
My friend don't let this go okay it has potential xenoblade 2 just got the new update and I Ve played it already any need for help just call

By the way I'm not the biggest fan of Godfrey but his and ash personality just click
Same for Boreas Kora Kassandra and Electra
PurplePoltergeist chapter 2 . 3/2/2018
I love this! I can’t wait to see more!
Adol25 chapter 2 . 2/26/2018
So the plot is moving.
Btw, you have a few mistakes like confusing "your" with "you're", and it was me or your fight scene was similar to a Box Match? Never played the game but I watched a video with the white haired dude moving like a Bleach character, so I was wondering how are you gonna step up Ash powers to fit in this world.
I can't imagine Ash's uniform, can you give me a reference on how he looks please.
Kamencolin chapter 1 . 2/24/2018
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
Why not wait bit longer for Ash blades because the dlc new rare blades coming out at March or April. Then you can decide which blades to choose for Ash.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
cartoonfanatic1 chapter 2 . 2/22/2018
While I know they are going to be the best of friends soon, it is an interesting match-up between Rex and Ash since they are roughly even in their current level. Both are no slouches when it comes to close combat though Ash has the edge due to his aura abilities, and while Zenobia is a strong Blade, Prya's power while not as powerful as Mtyhra is still an Aegis. Not to mention both are newbie drivers and have yet to reach their full potential. It's something I am looking forward to next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
Ok for blades im thinking praxis theory they r a duo and kos mos but if that dont work the out of these blades maybe perun electra kora herald agate ursala nim vess vale or percival take your pick as for who becomes ashs main squeeze id say nia or as a curve ball pyra/myhtra if she hasnt cemented feelings for ash just saying hope for more
cartoonfanatic1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
This is a nice start, I'm looking forward to what happens next. Oh and if your looking for potential Blade suggestions, Electra would be nice. She would be something like having Pikachu again with her accidentally shocking Ash which would be a good deja vu and funny moment. I can also see him helping her train to better control her powers.
Redrangerlegacy chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
Can you make it so Ash gets Kos-mos? That would be epic! Seriously, that would certainly be something to do. Also, If you pair Kos-mos with Ash, can you make it so that his aura during her awakening managed to turn her human while retaining her abilities as a combat android. That would certainly help make the pairing work.
Adol25 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
What kind of martial arts does Ash practice?
I always liked Negi's fighting style, speed over power and with an affinity to lightning.
I liked the story so far, never played the game so i can't comment on the plot. Since this is an AU you can expand the role of the army in the regions, Hunter J had her own army with a lot of airships.
Excuse my grammar, English is my second language.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7